Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to MogNet!
KrazeEKrakker Offline
~ P . L . R . ~

RE: Welcome to MogNet!

~bump~

Gettin kinda low on boards are we :o . Very party oriented guild folks, join up !

(need bards so I can abuse them on necro runs..) Those 3 Wise Guys need to hurry up and become my 3 Bragi Slaves /gg
02-13-2010 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
~Mace~ Offline

Yup, parties everyday almost, but if we aren't in guild, then we're doing a low lvl or alt party =P Got at least one bard in the making currently, no more outsourcing!

@Joy - PM me in game if u woudl like to join =) Kupo~
02-13-2010 08:17 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I have a 95 Bard. What kind of parties do you organize? I suppose I could join, but I don't go on the bard much unless it's been accepted into a party or I'm going to help someone with it. My activity is also pretty much restricted to weekends, and even that's somewhat restricted by work...

But yeah, if you need a bard, you could always try asking for me on weekends.

PS. My timezone is GMT+8.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 11:08 PM by ShadowValentine.)
02-14-2010 11:07 PM
~Mace~ Offline

@ShadowValentine

We do a pretty wide range of party types. We have a weekly 89+ Trans only Thana run, weekly MVP Hunting or BBs if the MVPs we want are not up, weekly low lvl or alt parties, we do a weekly event where we explore a random dungeon open to all lvls. among other random ones we put together on the fly. As long as you can come to one party a week, we'd love to have ya =D
02-15-2010 03:23 AM
tan313008 Offline

HEY, MACE YOU STILL PLAY? :O STILL REMEMBER ME? Icon_smile)

IshidaUryuu 97/66 Sniper
Fist of Fury 9x/6x Champion
Kuchiki Byakuya 96/47 Alchemist
02-21-2010 01:31 AM
~Mace~ Offline

Welcome back Ishida =) Glad to have you back on server, and amongst the ranks of Moogles!

Also, in other news, guild is now lvl 10 =D Come join! Kupo~
03-01-2010 05:20 PM
Cobrakessen Offline

o.0 We have a guild thread. Man am I ever late to the party!!
Kupo~
03-03-2010 05:55 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I've been having issues with my computer and the new ISP, so I haven't been online the past... Week or so? So please don't kick my Bard just yet, I'm trying to fix it Icon_biggrin;

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
03-05-2010 03:35 AM
Cobrakessen Offline

Well looks like I have gone into forced retirement for awhile.Cry The internet is down at my place and I don't know when the landlord will jump on it to get it fixed. So hope to see everyone soon... just how soon is uncertain. Goodluck to everyone in the meantime, and Elly you better be a HP by the time I am back.

~Chronie~ Icon_twisted
03-16-2010 12:02 PM
~Mace~ Offline

@Chron - We've been wondering where you are... Elly is sitting on 99 til Rouga catches up, so might not be a HP when you return =P

@Valentine - NP. I still have yet to kick a single member from guild =P Though we are completely full, so that may not last for long, but I'll make sure not to kick you.

And we're just a few exp points away from guild recall =D
03-25-2010 08:06 PM