heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcome to MogNet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Icon_smile Hello HeROs. Kupo~

MogNet is up and running!
We are a Partying/Social guild focused on fun times with a regular group of friends on server.??We currently hold VERY random weekly events including:
  • Weekly 89+ parties to random places
  • Levling parties (High and low level parties)
  • Group MvP runs
  • And (starting again soon) DB/BB Parties and Muspel Mondays

We are looking mostly for mains or active alts. Here is a quick list of rules to join, but most of them are easy to abide by. No1
  • Speak English... Communication is key
  • No Drama Pls... Inside or out of guild, we're all here to have fun
  • Attend a few parties... Real life happens, so there's always exceptions, but we'd like to see our guildies as much as we can!
  • HAVE FUN!
Guild Specs
Guild Level: 23
Guild Leader: Humphrey
Other Guild Contacts: mattz0rz, Cassie, Laroc, ChronosX

We also provide a guild treasury, donated completely out of the kindness of the hearts of fellow guildies, help with quests and leveling, and a good range of fun and serious parties!

Hope to party with you all soon! Kupo Kupo~Icon_smile
Let the plague of more social guilds begin.
Hello rival leader of mine in making epic social guildness *-*
Why don't all the social guilds just form one big woe guild? u.u
Because if we wanted to WoE, we would be in a WoE guild?
I wish you guys goodluck ofcourse Icon_wink, also we would love to see you guys in WoE ;P! And I like the idea of 1 week party!.. Maybe I should steal that O___O G____G; It certainly brings better teamwork in guilds I think.. Also brings alot of fun to everyone ;P..

- I will talk to you ingame G_G; -
Namin? is somewhat disappointed that there are no moogles in this guild, or rather Namin? questions on the lack of the infamous Mognet not being run by the moogles~

Also, if it is not rude for Namin? to ask, does this imply that the guild will specialize themselves in various forms of delivery services, such as hunting of misc items?
Aaronock Wrote:Let the plague of more social guilds begin.
Hello rival leader of mine in making epic social guildness *-*

All Your Party Are Belong To Us Evil

Landon Wrote:Why don't all the social guilds just form one big woe guild? u.u

We'd be open to WoEing, but til we can find some solid alliances it won't be a priority.

Namine Wrote:Namin? is somewhat disappointed that there are no moogles in this guild, or rather Namin? questions on the lack of the infamous Mognet not being run by the moogles~

Also, if it is not rude for Namin? to ask, does this imply that the guild will specialize themselves in various forms of delivery services, such as hunting of misc items?

I'm a moogle! Kupo~
Also the idea has crossed our minds, but first... manpower and partying! Kupo~
Yay, guild forum! Banners are pending. *still trying to come up with text for them besides the obvious "MogNet" part*
Alright, got four different variations on the same banner (the only thing different is the font). Extra text that I was originally planning got scrapped in favor of cute little envelopes!

[Image: mognet1.jpg]

[Image: mognet2.jpg]

[Image: mognet3.jpg]

[Image: mognet4.jpg]

If you use them, please save them to your computer and upload them to your own photo account. No idea how much bandwidth I have, lol.

Enjoy! No1

P.S. If you don't like 'em, feel free to suggest something you'd like to see instead and I'll try to make it happen. Just keep in mind I'm a total amateur at this graphic editing stuff. XD
The fact that it has Mog... Kupo~ and that its MogNet... I'm tempted to join with an alt. =\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's