heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcome to MogNet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
~bump~

Gettin kinda low on boards are we :o . Very party oriented guild folks, join up !

(need bards so I can abuse them on necro runs..) Those 3 Wise Guys need to hurry up and become my 3 Bragi Slaves /gg
Yup, parties everyday almost, but if we aren't in guild, then we're doing a low lvl or alt party =P Got at least one bard in the making currently, no more outsourcing!

@Joy - PM me in game if u woudl like to join =) Kupo~
I have a 95 Bard. What kind of parties do you organize? I suppose I could join, but I don't go on the bard much unless it's been accepted into a party or I'm going to help someone with it. My activity is also pretty much restricted to weekends, and even that's somewhat restricted by work...

But yeah, if you need a bard, you could always try asking for me on weekends.

PS. My timezone is GMT+8.
@ShadowValentine

We do a pretty wide range of party types. We have a weekly 89+ Trans only Thana run, weekly MVP Hunting or BBs if the MVPs we want are not up, weekly low lvl or alt parties, we do a weekly event where we explore a random dungeon open to all lvls. among other random ones we put together on the fly. As long as you can come to one party a week, we'd love to have ya =D
HEY, MACE YOU STILL PLAY? :O STILL REMEMBER ME? Icon_smile)
Welcome back Ishida =) Glad to have you back on server, and amongst the ranks of Moogles!

Also, in other news, guild is now lvl 10 =D Come join! Kupo~
o.0 We have a guild thread. Man am I ever late to the party!!
Kupo~
I've been having issues with my computer and the new ISP, so I haven't been online the past... Week or so? So please don't kick my Bard just yet, I'm trying to fix it Icon_biggrin;
Well looks like I have gone into forced retirement for awhile.Cry The internet is down at my place and I don't know when the landlord will jump on it to get it fixed. So hope to see everyone soon... just how soon is uncertain. Goodluck to everyone in the meantime, and Elly you better be a HP by the time I am back.

~Chronie~ Icon_twisted
@Chron - We've been wondering where you are... Elly is sitting on 99 til Rouga catches up, so might not be a HP when you return =P

@Valentine - NP. I still have yet to kick a single member from guild =P Though we are completely full, so that may not last for long, but I'll make sure not to kick you.

And we're just a few exp points away from guild recall =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's