heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcome to MogNet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He he he Hyuck! Hey Kids! Welcome to the Gold Saucer Fun Time with Jester the not-clown! Icon_wink Icon_biggrin

Be sure to ask Jester about spontaneous fun time things he thinks up on the fly.

You'll never see it coming!

Tune in next time!
So, I joined and so far I'm enjoying be there!

thank you for accept and help me that much Icon_biggrin
Bit late, but here's a heads-up: I probably won't be on for awhile, and wouldn't be able to make parties anyway. Taking sort of a break from HeRO; haven't been finding parties regardless, and my timezone's awkward too. I'll let you know when I return on a more active basis.
well this is a hi to the guild im still mia from a internet connection at home but its good to see that its flourishing still. cant wait to return to my wandering around random dungeons good luck all and keep up the fun.
WELL seems like most of the Moogles have returned. So figured I'd post on here so people know we're still kicking =D Kupo~
what exactly is a moogle
^ a rabbit like creature from final fantasy Laugh
I wouldn't really call them rabbit like, i think they are weird haha. Playing FF3 on my ipod i really annoyed myself on them...
Is MogNet still recuiting?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's