Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yggbombing
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Yggbombing

One question really bugs me. Before the SvN update resurrection worked like it is said in skill description:
[Image: 0a5201e003f3.jpg]
aka 1second cast on undeads.
Right now it takes full 6 seconds like ressing a character(not counting dex in).
Now question: is it official change or some kind of this new SvN bug/malfunction?

PS: I asked Panda about it today, but she didn't even know about this at all. Said it might be an official change... might >.>

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
10-09-2010 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Yggbombing

Wait, res or ygg-res?
Because ygg-res should be level one res...
and as RMS says for res's cast time...
Quote:Lv1: 6 sec, Lv2: 4 sec, Lv3: 2 sec, Lv4: 0 sec

If this is a change, it's an official one Icon_razz

EDIT:
Plus, 6 secs feels right for the times I've had to have a low- or no-Dex person res me or the priest... I think you might have had a dex buff Laugh

EEDIT:
Woo for updating your post with more info Icon_biggrin

RMS doesn't have that stipulation on it, so it might be an official change... which *is* kinda odd, seeing as yggbombing anubis is used for a lot of hard-to-naturally-level builds XD

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 11:35 AM by ABlueJelly.)
10-10-2010 11:31 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

As i stated, i REALLY remember leveling my crea with yggbombing going first 99int, and cast went MUCH faster, even without me having any dex, so we had resurrection effect as underlined.

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 12:12 PM by Ptah.)
10-10-2010 12:11 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Even RMS is not the best source regarding skills which heRO almost always never change. iROwiki is much better along with amesaniRO to check for official related materials (completely outclassing RMS in terms of usefulness). Resurrection is officially nerfed to have 6/4/2/0 in cast time.

Doesn't affect Yggbombing really since you usually have someone else to distract/tank it anyway. It's a change in attempt to hinder yggbombing yet gravity missed the mark.

Yggbombing's stats remains the most beneficial to have a *total sum* of highest Int and Luk possible, ignoring dex. This change only means that you are very unlikely to yggbomb alone, or you'll nee to phen-switch as you WILL be interrupted.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-10-2010 01:55 PM