Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerning bee wings
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: Concerning bee wings

Yes. Just like with the Nameless quest, any character who originally had the save points will still be able to warp there regardless of the quest.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
01-15-2011 04:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

I agree. Add stems to bee wings.
01-16-2011 06:59 PM
Magnus Offline
The Last Baron

1- Farms stems
2- Overprice them
3- Sell
4-????
5-PROFIT!1!!

or, a better idea:
1-Gather a lot of creators
2-Create a Creator's only guild
3-Lend them for money in WoE
4-?????
5-PROFIT!!!1!

But seriously, as someone said before, stems are very easy to get, while I was leveling my mage, between the lvl14 and lvl30 I got like 100 stems. Yeah, I sold to npc, sorry.

[Image: fylflw.png]
Characters:
Magnus Elwyn - Hunter
Magnus Blackbeard - Rogue
Magnus Crowley - Mage- Future Wizard
High Septon - Acolyte- Future Priest
Magnus Thorvaldsson - Merchant

I love you, Kat Miertschink <3
01-16-2011 10:30 PM
Hiroishime Offline

i dont think anyone mind paying more if anyone is actually selling it.

assuming you have 3 active creators each woe then 400 ADs (this is very generous minimum), that is 2000 stems/creator for 1 WoE.. so that makes 12000 stems needed per week to just supply 3 creators.

^____________________________^ /derp
01-16-2011 11:36 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Good alternative: fix moscovia quest.

I don't think we disagree that when moscovia was accessible by everyone, stems was rather abundant. Now that the quest is in, it's somehow spawning the monster bracket for lv 80+ characters only. According to pre-renewal irowiki, lowest level monster bracket is only obeanue and raggler, which is much easier than merman, kapha and/or swordfish combo. Easier access for moscovia at lower level especially 1-1 classes, the more stems there will be by default as well.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-17-2011 12:17 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Ah okay.

Better alternative: Pay me a massive amount of money to farm stems on my characters.

Evil

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-17-2011 01:19 AM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE:??Concerning bee wings

Hiroishime Wrote:i dont think anyone mind paying more if anyone is actually selling it.

assuming you have 3 active creators each woe then 400 ADs (this is very generous minimum), that is 2000 stems/creator for 1 WoE.. so that makes 12000 stems needed per week to just supply 3 creators.

Generous indeed. I used 550 in 30 minutes of woe today. Had to switch to Hwiz because thats all I had brewed lol.
01-17-2011 02:02 AM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Im gonna bump this. B> Stems in bee wings to make getting ad a little easier.
02-18-2011 12:54 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

RE:??Concerning bee wings

I highly agree with this as well, stems should be in bee wings, preferable more than one per kill. That or something has to be done to get more stems flowing into the market again.

Non-creators really don't seem to get how much time farming AD materials take.

So lets break down how long it takes farming materials for AD for one woe for me (I use up to 500 thrown ADs in an active woe, with moving around and fighting, sometimes, but rarely, more if we're just defending a precast with lots of people moving in). In this calculation I'm going to assume that you gather the materials for 5 casts of twilight, and then use the left-over alcohols to brew, and I'm also going to be generous and assume 100% chance when brewing (in reality its closer to 90%):

1500 empty bottles (1-2 hours at eggs in ant hell, incredibly boring, I usually buy them, which is reasonable since they're pretty cheap, and good zeny for new players to sell)
500 fabrics (no really good spot to farm those, I get 200-300 while farming starsands, and buy the rest, this is pretty reasonable. I'd say 1-2 hours if you're just going for fabrics, but I haven't farmed these much.)
500 immortal hearts (this is pretty fast, not sure exactly but at most 45 minutes at verits, not a problem)
2500 stems (too long, it took me about 8 or so hours total to farm a mandragora card once which dropped after 3500 kills, so maybe 5-6 hours for 2500. Buying them is the only reasonable option. Used to be easy to buy for cheap, but not anymore. Maybe there is a faster way of farming them that I don't know about, but certainly no way that is much faster.)
2500 poison spores (if you're really paying attention and click at the right times for you can get 20+ per minute when shrooming, so about 2 hours if you can really pay attention for 2 hours, 2.5-3 if you're more lazy which is usually the case. This is pretty slow, but acceptable since you get some zeny at the same time from selling the karvos that drops)

So if I would be farming everything, not counting the stems, it already takes 5.25-7.75 hours depending on how fast you farm. If you buy the items that are reasoable to buy that brings it down to about 3-3.5 hours.

This is already a lot of time that has to be spent farming. And it has to be done every week, for just 1 hour of woe. Twice if you do both woes (I don't due to timezone issues). Having to farm the stems too rather than buying them would add another 5-6 hours on top of that. Every week, twice a week for some people. That stems have gone off the market really is a problem.

And to the people saying "just farm alcohols"; Farming 500 alcohols would take even longer due to low drop rate, and with alcohols you can't do half the brewing using twilight rather than spam-click-brewing which makes the brewing take much longer as well.

Before I just bought them, but the last couple of months the price of stems has gone up dramatically, while at the same time there being much much fewer stems on the market, so thats not really an option anymore. I had 30k stems in storage from when they were cheap, but those have almost ran out now, and I don't know what I'm gonna do when they run out because farming them like that isn't really an option if you want to have any time over for doing anything else.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 02:32 PM by TPC.)
02-18-2011 02:25 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

high demand + low stock = price up

use the alchemist set then, stem and glistening coat from any(?) monster.(i'll definately be ADed for saying this)

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-19-2011 12:06 AM