Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerning bee wings
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Concerning bee wings

The alchemist set has them drop at rate barely higher than card at 0.05... you can't be serious with it.

Even if GMs agree, it's not technically possible to drop more than 1 stem per kill. That's why heRO custom gears rely on different color of gift box to get around the problem. Nevermind, you can do it by making a new item group, and let stem be the only item inside the group.

As for stems, I still stand by the fact that the problem is caused directly by moscovia. Before the quest is implemented, stems just flow at 200z everywhere. I'm not saying quest should be removed, but rather we know that the quest is spawning some funny stuff as monsters. It'll be nice as a temporaily fix to just modify all spawned monster in the script to correspond with the lowest level cap monsters to give players benefit of the doubt. Getting the high end 1-1 classes back to moscovia will definitely help with the low supply problem.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2011 05:00 AM by Namine.)
02-19-2011 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I didnt want to create a new thread shoot me. Not about wss.

I wanna know why fabric was removed from bw? Cause I want some, it was not vending at large quantities.

There is many thread about bw some very long ones. Stoped reading at this point. xD.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
06-05-2013 02:38 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

If I remember correctly fabric was never an option.

In retrospect, skill reagents like those shouldn't be farmable with bee wings. Their power's supposed to represent the culmination of lots of work and effort, concentrated into one painful burst.
06-05-2013 07:18 AM
Shaolan Offline

I think so too. Everyone who plays an AD Crea knows from the start, that this isnt a Sniper and that it is necessary to invest a lot of time or money to play it properly. And in my opinion the bee wings are making it pretty easy if you consider, what you are able to do with this Skill.

Put those wings on an autosteal rogue and go kill Les/Verits and you will farm Stems/Immortals pretty fast. Empty Bottles and Pspores are boring to farm but its not that slow either. Only fabrics are a pain.

Shaolan - Whitesmith - 99/70
Ladislaus - High Wizard - 97/70
-Duran- - Paladin - 87/60
-Daichi- - Clown - 98/70
Dorcas - Creator - 82/50
Edgey - Rogue - 99/50
06-05-2013 08:01 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I really do not want to look for it. But i believe it was removed probably to balance the creator items already available on the bee wings.

Me thinks want stems ok, but fabric has to be removed.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
06-05-2013 08:55 AM