Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kafra Storage Sorting
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Kafra Storage Sorting

So, wait, they are in @ii number order? I always suspected that they used an internal number, but I never actually tried to check it... Well, don't I just feel stupid XD
Yeah... just checked it myself... Wow... Don't think I'm ever gonna have issues finding stuff in my kafra now... Only problem is when you go hunting for things like Radiant Wisdoms (internal/@ii name "Release of Wish"), but if you remember a monster that drops it, @mi, then @ii the drop name you don't recognize =P And if all else fails, RMS the damn thing XD

Now that I know this is there.... really, Kafra doesn't absolutely need a search button... people just need to @ii moar and better... Just like @who[2] XD
Mind you, I am not opposed to adding a search or a toggle-alphabetical option. But now that I know how to actually search kafra, I don't think I'm ever gonna complain about it again XD

EDIT:
Okay, so...
Etc is by number order. Fairly certain Useable is as well (which explains things like the Calla Lilly Flowers being right above the Green Fairy Mirrors), but the Gears tab is semi-sorted. If anything, I'd say an option to disable that sort would be very nice.
Oh, and about Gears... If it's not with the item class sort, it's number ordered. Which is odd, since the game can see item classes. I would understand if it put ALL of one item class (upper, mid, lower, armor, rod, bow, etc) together, and only went DERP on mixed gears (like wings being lowers and armors, and other such things) but at least put them together. If anything, there should be some way to fix *that* problem.
However, I'm just a hackolyte that has never seen the code for eA or RO, both of which I'm sure are horrid and counterintuitive on many levels.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 08:28 PM by ABlueJelly.)
05-09-2011 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ange Offline

Rankin was working on a Renewal Client for the server, I don't know if he's done anything recently with it.
05-09-2011 09:03 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

@ABJ
it's all @ii, but for gears sometimes you gotta relog first because what you have just put into kafra always ALWAYS goes at the bottom (incluing misc and usables as well), but they are sorted AFTER you relog.

now gears are somewhat grouped too actually, but you have to realize that some newer gears (and customs) have higher item IDs because they are a later addition, like how most amatsu misc items have a higher item ID than the basic misc items (jellopy etc) and how new world items are even higher than amatsu's...

TLDR; kafra sorts by item ID, it's just that newer and custom gears tend to get higher ID number because the older ID numbers are probably filled Ok

-w-
05-10-2011 12:24 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

wth is TLDR? o.0

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
05-10-2011 01:12 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Too Long, Didn't Read

-w-
05-11-2011 04:51 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Kind of the short version of a long story, the most important thing, the message etc xD

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-11-2011 05:04 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Thing is, as i've played on renewal clients on other server (especially while my net was off i had to use local server -_-), that new kafra really makes searching MUCH easier. Even though i do have some points i kind of take count from already (like, dyestuffs, or cards, or some special gears/eggs), it's really easy to get lost in that solid 1k items of mine (Kittie, land me your BF, i need a kafra cleaning also ;_Icon_wink

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
05-11-2011 12:36 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Hahaha *pats Ptah* Sure you can lend him if you want, i guarantee you your storage will be back to atleast 600/1000 in no time xD

Time zone GTM+1

05-11-2011 02:08 PM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

but i can not guarantee you that you still have all your important stuff xD

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
05-11-2011 02:38 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Silly Alex <3 PS. my storage is 1000/1000 again ;-;

Edit: Alex cleaned it a bit again... storage is now 719/1000 i gained ~10 mil from ncping stuff. And i still need to xfer some new gained gears to venders x3 Hope my storage will be back to atleast 600~ then xD

Time zone GTM+1

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 04:39 PM by Kittie.)
05-11-2011 02:42 PM