War Blue Potion
War Sunlight Box
BG Keys
War Cakes
War Conc/Awake/Bers Pots
Random Chest
Custom Dungeon Access
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Rewards Poll
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??WoE Rewards Poll

loveapples Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I bet if I wanted to I could find a hiding spot for all of WoE if I wanted to. :>
Challenge Accepted!
You hide. I'll seek. Icon_suprised

Makes me want to log in for Alde and see if I can hide there all next Retro WoE! :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-07-2011 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE:????WoE Rewards Poll

Aaronock Wrote:
loveapples Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I bet if I wanted to I could find a hiding spot for all of WoE if I wanted to. :>
Challenge Accepted!
You hide. I'll seek. Icon_suprised

Makes me want to log in for Alde and see if I can hide there all next Retro WoE! :D
thats not fair... i actually get targetted in Retro WoE. other woes, most ppl just ignore me, unless there isnt anyone else to spam skills on.
07-07-2011 10:30 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: WoE Rewards Poll

I'm fine with the white and blue pots, as well as the attack speed potions.??I have a question, though.??Will the white potions be usable in brewing condensed potions???If not, they're going to be much less useful unless their stats are changed so they're lighter and heal like a condensed.??But even then, you'll lose any ranking bonus you had from a condensed white potion.??Personally I'd prefer they were brewable.??

If the treasure chests get changed to make sure they don't drop god items, I'd be fine with them as well.??Some people do just stand in the castle and do nothing.??I don't think they should be rewarded with a potential god component drop.

I'm also against boxes of sunlight.??People who farm these currently work very hard to farm them.??They are not easy to get at all.??This should not be changed to being able to get them for standing in a castle.

I'm against movement speed potions.??Those are easy enough to get in game, no need to make them so much easier.

Whoever mentioned tribal solidarities, I liked that idea.??They could help out any guild, but especially new ones.

Would any of these items be transferable?

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
07-08-2011 09:14 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

question, are these items storable in kafra? I know they're not supposed to be tradeable.
07-08-2011 12:47 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

they sure as hell better be storable, i don't want to go to the npc to buy stuff every single time i want to woe. i want to buy in bulk and store them. if they're not storable then they're 0 weight and 0 weight is a horrible, horrible idea

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
07-08-2011 12:58 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Up with you!

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-13-2011 07:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Just read the initial post and such and voted.
It feels like the rewards of stronger guilds are being given to everyone now with dungeon access and random chests. Random assuming god item components are a part of the random chests. The only ones that are a little bit breaking are the box of sunlight handouts and of course the chests/dungeon access. The only way it would be okay is if they require high amounts of points as well as a custom set of chests so that god items cant be obtained by players who dont capture castles. On the flip side the guilds who do capture and hold high eco castles can increase the rate in which they make god items if the random chests include god item parts.

edit: and on the part of box of sunlight if you give out those in exchange for WoE points your hindering anyone who uses sinx or stalker classes aswell as smokie/frilldora cards. these boxes require a card to farm and since they could potentially be obtained through WoEing the card would be useless.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2011 05:37 PM by thecursed.)
07-15-2011 05:33 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Bare in mind that dungeon access isn't the current guild dungeons.

It will be a custom dungeon.
Whether it even happens, whether it is PvP like the guild dungeons, whether it even has *any* of the same mobs depends on feedback and internal discussion.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-15-2011 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

War Potions of all kind sound great. I haven't played in BG yet, but keys sound pretty awesome as well. I also agree about the War Sunlight Box.

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
07-17-2011 03:43 PM
iTz ChaoZ Away
Old News

WAR AD MATS
07-19-2011 11:36 AM