secret vending was easy, until...

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
08-09-2011 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Storage solutions

Shikari Wrote:secret vending was easy, until...
I have ways around that pesky @whosells. First one is speed, treat those secret vends like you're transfering something by dropping on the ground. gotta get back before those items dissapear (by other people finding it and buying it).

I'll also go WAY out of my way to go to someplace I don't think ANYONE would ever come, unless they're random and don't have anything better to do than follow me around lol
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 12:37 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-09-2011 12:34 PM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

RE: Storage solutions

i will start following oka around....

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
08-09-2011 12:39 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I am really scared of dropping items and picking them up again on the other account. ++ rogue class like following is really scary, maybe I should get new locations. xD.

+ never drop trade or vend trade items thats like 20m +

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
08-09-2011 01:19 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Seth~ Wrote:I am really scared of dropping items and picking them up again on the other account. ++ rogue class like following is really scary, maybe I should get new locations. xD.

+ never drop trade or vend trade items thats like 20m +
yea, My 2nd guild leader on heRO lost some really good items because the server was being stupid and didn't let him re-connect before his items vanished.
08-09-2011 04:37 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

See I really don't understand this one...
You know how easy it is to find someone to xfer at practically every hour? I mean, really >.>
And if you can never find people for it, you clearly need to work on your friend-making abilities in MMOs.

Usually when someone drop trades something, I'll pick it up and deal it to them when they show up again. Just because I'm paranoid that someone else will pick it up and run off. More fun with hats, 'cause then I get to put them on and stammer when the person shows up again =D

But yeah, the problem is how these things get saved normally. They just grab the item number and spit out a copy of it on the other end. This is why the slotter and the statter both drop refines and cards when you use them.
If ya think it's an easy thing, I'd say you should script it =P 'Cause as is I'm fairly certain people've tried. Without cloning the kafra system with some crazy voodoo magic,

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 11:08 PM by ABlueJelly.)
08-09-2011 11:07 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: ??Storage solutions

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:secret vending was easy, until...
I have ways around that pesky @whosells. First one is speed, treat those secret vends like??you're transfering something by dropping on the ground. gotta get back before those items dissapear (by other people finding it and buying it).

I'll also go WAY out of my way??to go to someplace I don't think ANYONE would ever come, unless they're random and??don't have anything better to do than follow me around lol

sorry but imho that's a moot point... i don't think anyone @ws "valkyrja's shield" every minute let alone every 30s... so just do what joe said about "having the other char ready at the same spot as if you're gonna drop it" and it should be safe...

yea dropping items is really not a good idea imho... personally i will never even try it because my connection is never good to begin with... but a 30s margin for a secret vend of an item that ppl don't @ws often should be safe enough...

-w-
08-10-2011 02:25 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@ABlueJelly These friends don't like to trade 20+ items every time I want a vending update.
Icon_cry

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 03:45 AM by Seth~.)
08-10-2011 03:44 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Seth~ Wrote:@ABlueJelly These friends don't like to trade 20+ items every time I want a vending update.
Icon_cry
GET BETTER FRIENDS THEN >=@@@
Laugh

Ask me when I'm on, silly. I don't mind it unless I'm in the middle of a party or buying/selling something to someone.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-10-2011 11:47 AM
SkyStormKuja Offline
The Great Muffin

The only way to have a global-type storage, is to edit it in the source itself, I believe.
Scripting will always have the problem of not being able to effectively carry over refine levels and cards (though, if you really try you could do it I guess.)
But it'd have to be in menus, and using item id's or something. No drag and drop then.

[Image: f44qqu.png]
~Anima~ 7x/3x - Champion
Nathaniel Hawkins 9x/6x - Stalker
Sora Sacrificulous 9x/6x - High Priest
SniperAngel 9x/6x - Sniper
08-10-2011 12:51 PM