Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerning BG....
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:??Concerning BG....

Mara Wrote:Then by that logic we should trans lock pvp rooms, heck trans lock WoE too, might as well just let everyone know they need to gear up, lvl to +90 trans and read 3 or 4 guides on how to use their job to be able to get any pvp action at all. Since non trans cant compete, then they might as well be eradicated from any and all sort of PvP.

Lol, these are actually my thoughts =D, just worded a bit harsher than I would've imagined but you get the drift. Thanks for that. They actually sound like good ideasIcon_biggrin

Mara Wrote:Everyone should just know that BG is were all the pvp/woe freaks with pent up frustration go to fap out for a few minutes and enjoy themselves, so don't go in thinking that you'll get free points with your shitty no good pvm gear, because lets face it, most of them don't even bring good pvm stuff.

Yes. Thank you for reiterating this. Though it's probably been said before and non-trans are still getting into BGs, so simply telling people "don't go in" probably isn't going to fix the problem. It's why this thread was made and why we are looking for a solution.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011 02:41 AM by pnutbuttajelly.)
08-14-2011 02:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
n3xus Offline

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:After a shattering, depressing, heartbreaking exclusion from the BG for the 700th time in 2 days, I am with AMJ.

Unless you throw me an example of an amazing non-trans contributor to BG fights, please leave BG to the big boys =).

EDIT: Or increase the player limit.

my super novice did most of the killing and won 3/4 BGs.??granted those were with devo.??the one loss was without devo.??there's your one example.??=)

edit:
actually i was wondering.??how hard would it be to add a script to this???say... enter bg, choose your available classes and stats, and npc gear???at least then everyone's on a level playing field.??so say your account only has a sinx.??then when u enter bg, u can only choose sinx.??and the pts would transfer to that character.??setting up would be a pain tho but... at least it's more of a level playing field.

on an unrelated note, nice to see u back neo.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011 02:49 AM by n3xus.)
08-14-2011 02:45 AM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: ??Concerning BG....

n3xus Wrote:
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:After a shattering, depressing, heartbreaking exclusion from the BG for the 700th time in 2 days, I am with AMJ.

Unless you throw me an example of an amazing non-trans contributor to BG fights, please leave BG to the big boys =).

EDIT: Or increase the player limit.

my super novice did most of the killing and won 3/4 BGs.??granted those were with devo.??the one loss was without devo.??there's your one example.??=)

I forgot to add 'With the exception of Marshmellow'.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
08-14-2011 03:04 AM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: ??Concerning BG....

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:
Mara Wrote:Then by that logic we should trans lock pvp rooms, heck trans lock WoE too, might as well just let everyone know they need to gear up, lvl to +90 trans and read 3 or 4 guides on how to use their job to be able to get any pvp action at all. Since non trans cant compete, then they might as well be eradicated from any and all sort of PvP.

Lol, these are actually my thoughts =D, just worded a bit harsher than I would've imagined but you get the drift. Thanks for that. They actually sound like good ideasIcon_biggrin

I point out my sarcasm, as i do agree that people should read up a few guides on whatever job they pick or ask people that know about it. NonTrans can do pretty damn well in trans battles; what trans has over the rest is the massive amounts of gears thay can use and the beefed up SP/HP pools, also the fancy skills, who can forget the fancy skills!

Give a FS sage some gears and he can dispell, LP, SC and FD pretty well, granted he can't give you an SP blow job and suck out all your stuffing, but hey, gets the job done. A bit of vit on a hunter does well for his trapping and a sin that knows how to use his god damn quest skills can do pretty well for himself. A battle alchemist wont go far against trans, but give him the right homu, some plant bottles and some pots for pitching and he is one major support character. Soooooooooooooooo i heard you can't use assu in woe, i hear priest tend to have max KE. So on, etc etc, blah blah blah.

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:
Mara Wrote:Everyone should just know that BG is were all the pvp/woe freaks with pent up frustration go to fap out for a few minutes and enjoy themselves, so don't go in thinking that you'll get free points with your shitty no good pvm gear, because lets face it, most of them don't even bring good pvm stuff.

Yes. Thank you for reiterating this. Though it's probably been said before and non-trans are still getting into BGs, so simply telling people "don't go in" probably isn't going to fix the problem. It's why this thread was made and why we are looking for a solution.

I said this and i mean it, BG is a gladiator's arena, you pay the fees, beat each other up, do the best you can to win. Last time i saw a gladiator movie, them dudes where geared up to the teeth, so gear yourself up god damn it! Im pro newbs, not pro retards, you are only wasting 50k, doing nothing for your team and taking someone else's space. If you have a thara/beret/marc or ED and know what your job can do, also pots, NEVER FORGET THEM, you're bound to do more than just look stupid. Might even get a guild invite or at the very least thumbs up if your lucky!

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011 02:05 PM by Mara.)
08-14-2011 10:53 AM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: Concerning BG....

YOUR MAD MARA LOL. Anyways I dont think non trans should be kept out of BG. I do think useless people should but other then GM's monitering the BG how are you gonna do that. Just my two cents thrown in

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
08-14-2011 01:43 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Oh you know i'm mad, when i hear non trans are worthless all i can think of are all the times that people ask me for links and go to great lengths just to kill my SL. Also all those 99 SN and GS that used to kick ass i pvp back in the day. Saying that trans locking BG will remove the filth is like saying locking the doors will stop the pest from getting inside your house.

08-14-2011 09:02 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Mara Wrote:Oh you know i'm mad, when i hear non trans are worthless all i can think of are all the times that people ask me for links and go to great lengths just to kill my SL. Also all those 99 SN and GS that used to kick ass i pvp back in the day. Saying that trans locking BG will remove the filth is like saying locking the doors will stop the pest from getting inside your house.

Make BG Pre-trans? O=

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
08-14-2011 09:13 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Wouldn't really work since it be the same as what AMJ and the others are asking. How would this non trans BG go around, at what time, where? Should GMs make nontrans BG ever half hour after/before trans BG? Make the two run at the same time, if so, would GMs have to make a copy of the KVM map? All that and more just to accommodate the people that are "useless" in the other BG! Just let it be as it is, hopefully those people will notice that they aren't getting anything fast enough or they'll eventually get what they need and be useful or done with BG.

08-14-2011 09:40 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Actually AMJ was saying make all of BG Trans only. I'm saying reverse. make it Pre-Trans only. XD

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
08-14-2011 09:46 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

I noticed, i chose to ignore it and make it seem a little less retarded.

08-14-2011 10:27 PM