PVP warper and healer for izlude BG area
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: PVP warper and healer for izlude BG area

.. the same incarnations that are all over DG1 and above? o.o

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-31-2011 02:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??PVP warper and healer for izlude BG area

Ptah Wrote:Ad while we're at it, can we add DG1 map fast warp-in please also? If Half Izlude is long walk, i bet half morroc is too :D

or you can just memo right next to the portal in morroc...

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
08-31-2011 03:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aevyn Offline

What is the point of having a healer at the BG? You are dispelled and fully healed if you're selected, no? Instead of annoying NPCs placed everywhere, make skills cost 0 SP during warm-up/buffing. And while I haven't seen it lately... disable Snap during warp-up/buffing.
08-31-2011 03:26 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

GM-Circe Wrote:.. the same incarnations that are all over DG1 and above? o.o

Problem is you come IN there already prepared to meet those (and most definitely kill) while walking to the right NPC from ant hell can get you an unexpected pulse strike D:

Landon Wrote:or you can just memo right next to the portal in morroc...

You can also memo Izlude near BG, but what's the point IF you're not aco class and don't have a perma slave for warping?
Like i'm tired to run half of morroc on SG D:

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
08-31-2011 04:54 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Aevyn Wrote:What is the point of having a healer at the BG???You are dispelled and fully healed if you're selected, no???Instead of annoying NPCs placed everywhere, make skills cost 0 SP during warm-up/buffing.??And while I haven't seen it lately... disable Snap during warp-up/buffing.

i mean outside the BG as in to let ppl pvp, heal, and jump back into the action.

imho BG prep is the same as in WOE prep and TOH pvp prep where you're supposed to carry your own weight. Sure i'd love to be able to change songs 4 times during the last 30 seconds of the prebuff period, but i think it's kinda fair the way it is... plus scripting would be real hard imho...

-w-
08-31-2011 09:55 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Lol all you people that use Ant Hell... naubs

Warp to Mid Camp, talk to the dude on the right right next to where you warped in, select escape. Bammo. Right next to 3 dudes, the back two of which will send you to DG or Morroc, the front of which sends you to the New World Quest map where you can help your buddies kill the mobsters.
Cheaper than a dungeon warp and faster than Ant Hell or Morroc. And encourages you to do the New World quest =DDD
Really dunno why people don't use it more. I mean hell, the portal out of DG puts you there too =P

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-31-2011 02:55 PM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

ABlueJelly Wrote:Lol all you people that use Ant Hell... naubs

Warp to Mid Camp, talk to the dude on the right right next to where you warped in, select escape. Bammo. Right next to 3 dudes, the back two of which will send you to DG or Morroc, the front of which sends you to the New World Quest map where you can help your buddies kill the mobsters.
Cheaper than a dungeon warp and faster than Ant Hell or Morroc. And encourages you to do the New World quest =DDD
Really dunno why people don't use it more. I mean hell, the portal out of DG puts you there too =P

iirc that warps you to the center of a teleport disabled map LOL, and besides DG peeps are on the left side of the right of Morroc making your way the longer path

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
08-31-2011 04:54 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

XD no it doesn't warp you there, it warps you to the dude that *sends* you there. As to the DG peeps, there's two DG peeps behind the dude that sends you to that huge quest map. Try it, and you'll see =P

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2011 06:26 PM by ABlueJelly.)
08-31-2011 06:26 PM