Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marine Sphere
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Marine Sphere

Can I get some creative uses for it please? Nice, useful ones? =o

I'm running on low steam, and wracking myself to figure out how to go about using them.

Also, skill description- do they have 4k hp, or 4k+ the 2k a normal marine sphere has?

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
09-27-2011 02:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

RE: Marine Sphere

not sure about this but they're fish class(summoned ones) iirc, so they bypass demihuman reducs, bad thing about them is they hit both friend and foe

might be nice if idun can affect them but im not sure about that, im just being creative with the idea of it xD

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
09-27-2011 02:41 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Healing skills does affect them, maximizing their damage. They only have 4k HP, and the only use I had at the time was to mob Les with my Homunc and throw the Marine Sphere at them.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
09-27-2011 05:12 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcgF9FZzoY

I think Fyrus is on to something with the mobbing idea. I also feel it'd be fun in PvP. Laugh

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
09-27-2011 05:40 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Yeah, that's about what I did, except I had a Lif.

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
09-27-2011 09:43 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??Marine Sphere

Whispers Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcgF9FZzoY

I think Fyrus is on to something with the mobbing idea.??I also feel it'd be fun in PvP.??Laugh

o-o...

That is insane.

No customs, 1/1/1 server, and that amistr is that tanky? I had no idea they were such a brick wall.

@Fyrus Healing can bring their hp up as well?

The idea I had was to mob hill winds, emergency avoid a little farther out- plant sphere mines. Run past and stone throw at the marine sphere, proceed to own mob.

I was considering demonstration, but bottles would be a pain to make- and even so I'm not sure if demonstration fades upon being hit, or what. I've never used it.

Ign:
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

09-27-2011 11:18 AM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

umm, my amistr has equivalent stats, not sure it can dothat.....

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
09-27-2011 11:49 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: ??Marine Sphere

takhara Wrote:
Whispers Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcgF9FZzoY

I think Fyrus is on to something with the mobbing idea.??I also feel it'd be fun in PvP.??Laugh

o-o...

That is insane.

No customs, 1/1/1 server, and that amistr is that tanky? I had no idea they were such a brick wall.

@Fyrus Healing can bring their hp up as well?

The idea I had was to mob hill winds, emergency avoid a little farther out- plant sphere mines. Run past and stone throw at the marine sphere, proceed to own mob.

I was considering demonstration, but bottles would be a pain to make- and even so I'm not sure if demonstration fades upon being hit, or what. I've never used it.
I have always wondered why alchemists never used sphere mines in mobbing places like Nameless, I mean??Storm gust shouldn't hit the mine since it's a fairly high level water type.

As for demonstration. It doesn't dissapear when it hits stuff, it has a set duration, and it's there until someone gets a hwiz or prof to ganbantein or LP it. This skill is the reason why, when you go up against gloom or skoll,??that the people you ress immediatly die as soon as their temporary invunerability wears off (either by moving or waiting), because they've been torched by demo, and not just any Demo, but a ZERKED demo. From a PVP standpoint, it's a weapon Breaking trap that stays active even if stepped on and does even more damage the longer they stand on it.

Downsides, it's damage is fairly low all things considering, and it's tile coverage (for 1 bottle) is pretty low ( I don't think it'd get very much higher than 1 or 2 k a hit). It's also not affected by??% card modifiers,??you'd have to pump up your str and Atk if you want to boost it. Also, it stops working if you use Hide from a smokie card, for whatever reason.

on the plus side you'll get really good at luring/tanking stuff in small circles?

Cassandra Wrote:umm, my amistr has equivalent stats, not sure it can dothat.....
SomedudeonYoutube Wrote:Every homu can do this because int the case of homu, it doesent matter how many mob attacks the homu, they won't "reduce" the homu's flee or def. Amistr and Filir are the best for a lure homu, coz Ami has the highest def and Fil has the highest flee. My Ami can tank low lvl mvps like Tao Gunka, GTB, Phreeoni etc..
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 01:00 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-27-2011 12:55 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

The nameless idea sounds fun, but not too practical seeing as I hate that quest.

So it stays there, unlike fire pillar? Thats neat. I remember it having a tiny-tiny cell it goes on, so I'd likely have to throw three or four in a row to wipe a mob out quick. Or, lure back onto it. Either works.

My attack on my alchemist is like, 600. I wish I had a few good overupped axes, and I'd have a ton more. =>

Ign:
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

09-27-2011 02:46 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

There's no need for any kind of healing past a point, Les don't do any high damage anyway.

09-27-2011 04:32 PM