Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wii's info revealed at last!
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE: Wii's info revealed at last!

BAh WII can go implode. nintendo revolutions was such a sicker name... wii seems to me like a 5 your older spelling a synonyme for us... but meh what are you gonna do three cheers for PS3!!! stupid overpriced godly software of pure demonic genius... I will vanquish the monetary wall and buy thee!!!! ... I think I had a bit too much orange juice...
*BUt honestly who the hell is so stupid to spell we with two i's.... thats nintendo for you made for kids by kids who are apperently dislexic. everyone get ready for spuer mash robs rawlb

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2006 07:59 PM by Sekaru.)
11-13-2006 07:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
distortedMIND Offline
always crazy.

Sekaru Wrote:BAh WII can go implode. nintendo revolutions was such a sicker name... wii seems to me like a 5 your older spelling a synonyme for us... but meh what are you gonna do three cheers for PS3!!! stupid overpriced godly software of pure demonic genius... I will vanquish the monetary wall and buy thee!!!! ... I think I had a bit too much orange juice...
*BUt honestly who the hell is so stupid to spell we with two i's.... thats nintendo for you made for kids by kids who are apperently dislexic. everyone get ready for spuer mash robs rawlb

Lol?

Yeah, I had the same feelings as you when I heard the new name. But in the end, The name Wii grows on you. And some of your stereotypes are very frustrating to me. First of all, Revolution was just a codename. They later changed to the Wii to approach the gaming world differently than Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo wanted to be revolutionary, and what better way to give a console a 'different' name. different for lack of a better word.

Why they did it? To be different. And console for kids? that made me laugh. Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell?

For me, I think Wii will be more successful than PS3, because of availability, price, and how they are trying to appeal to the mass.

Reason for name (in depth):
http://www.rewiredmind.com/news/revolutiongetsanewname

[Image: ragnarok.png]
[Image: nintendo_ds.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2006 09:03 PM by distortedMIND.)
11-13-2006 08:51 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

you have to consider also the loyal sony fans who are willing to pay the price and saying there only shipping a few is marketting genius to make people have the illusion they will be all bought out so they will go buy when the price is high but I expect a drop in prices in about 3 months wich will make the ps3 more affordable and much larger competition plus we must also consider the ps3 in the stock market don't ask I heard it somewhere anyway but as for kiddy games I hated nintendo for that sure there are a few mature games but when the console turns into kiddy carnage I get annoyed.... anyway Ps3 has some look foward to releases just like Wii such as Kingdom hearts 3, Final fantasies and most of the larger more famous rpgs in my opinion though 360 is hillariously smart they released a slightly bugged version a year before everyone but they made insane profit and now that its debugged its selling again. Those Microsoft people are quite crafty. Anyway all this too say VIVA LE PS3!!!! lol and wii is a stupid name that will never grow on me but I must admit it looks pretty sick with some of there games such as red steel but I draw the line at nunchucks lol

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-13-2006 10:08 PM
distortedMIND Offline
always crazy.

lol? price drop? Sony recently JUSTIFIED that their price is reasonable. To contradict themselves and make price drop? Hopefully...but not likely.

Ok...kiddy carnage? lolwtf? You really think kiddy games are bad and make the human mind dumber? 'Kiddy' classics like Mario, Pokemon, and Tetris (to name a few) are still popular.

Wii? Stupid name? It may be stupid, but at least it has some logic behind it. Icon_wink

[Image: ragnarok.png]
[Image: nintendo_ds.gif]
11-14-2006 12:34 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

knowing Sekaru, he wouldnt buy anything else before buying a ps3... he is too much of a playstation fan.... just as i am for x-box 360(Just too sick), like have you ever played gears of war, like graphics are INSANE and well... kinda going of topic but yeah for nintendo Wii... well if i end up buying a second system I probably would buy one, but it also depends on how many games interest me so(far there are like 2)

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
11-14-2006 01:46 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

To each his/her own!

It's perfectly fine for people to prefer different consoles, everyone has their reasons.

Personally I'm going to get.. none of the new consoles, too expensive and I barely play console games lately. PC = RO = Time consuming!

But I'll admit I like the way Nintendo try to inovate with their new controller, but I also like that Sony's ps1 games & controller are compatible with ps2 and ps3 (I hope?). And microsoft is the devil, no xbox for me, nevaaar!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-14-2006 10:50 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

Being an x-box fan... I dont know how it can be hatedIcon_suprised... I just dont... It hurts when people hate it... IT HURTS!!!!!!!Icon_cry

But like you said everyone prefers different consoles, with each their own reasons

But it still hurtsIcon_cry

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
11-14-2006 04:26 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I don't hate xbox per say, but I hate microsoft Icon_razz

~ Server Admin ~
11-14-2006 04:35 PM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

GM-Pandora Wrote:And microsoft is the devil, no xbox for me, nevaaar!

To tell the truth, EA is the devil. Icon_suprised

[Image: 20050218.jpg]

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
11-14-2006 04:49 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Cant they both be the devil? Icon_lol

~ Server Admin ~
11-14-2006 05:02 PM