Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autotrade time limit
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

RE: Autotrade time limit

I agree with the idea of making it more of a week-long time limit than a 48 hour one. Less hectic that way.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
12-05-2011 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I think it was in one of threads for the Mall maps.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
12-05-2011 08:10 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I like this idea!??Prontera and Payon are fugly to me because of all those merchants that keep selling crap no one cares to have (or at least buy at vending prices).

I'd like to say I like the idea of the set vendors per IP, but that would put PnP out and I <3 PnP.??={

I've always loved the idea of a vendor map, but that keeps getting shut down for some random reason.??I guess the GM's like seeing Pront clogged with ridiculous shop names and item prices... ?

I also think it should be illegal to vend things for 10m zeny just to hold ones spot, but that's [and the vendor map] a different topic entirely... >_>

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
12-05-2011 09:20 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

I actually like having vends in town instead of a "Mall", makes it easy to window shop on the way to going to the refiner, reset, or whatever I'm doing in town. This idea keeps the vends fresh and still in town for quick viewing.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
12-05-2011 11:44 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I'm still against the limited merch per IP thing, my BF and i have about 7 merchants which arn't even autotrading all of the time (usually its 1-2 out of 7) and it would still mean i'm screwed with all my merchant classes (2 creators, 1 alchemist and a baby alchemist oh and a shared WS with my boyfriend, might even wanna make a 5th alchemist somewhere in the far future). And what about appartments or houses or w/e with a bunch of people playing heRO, its not gonna work :/

The timing on the shops sounds likea good idea, maybe make the timing 3-5 days or something but a week seems to long if you ask me. And i agree with Mara, i don't need a mall persee as if i ever go to prontera i usually window shop a bit, and it does make the server look lively, i think prontera would look like a ghost town when the merchants dissapear xD

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
12-06-2011 02:01 AM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

I don't think the IP limit would be on every merchant, just merchants that are vending. ie: You have 5 merchants already autotrading, and you are using your WS/Creator/whatever and you get logged out if you vend on it because you would be going over the limit for your IP.

Anyway, i don't really like this rule, I don't own autotraders and i barely vend on any of my 3 alchs (think the most i've every put up a vend is 6 times) but many people do actually sell good stuff on ther +5 or more vends, so this would actually hinder some, plus with a time limit it would be enough of a headache to keep them up for a long time.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
12-06-2011 03:51 PM
Duriel Offline
Habbalah Captain

I like the one-week timeframe best as suggested earlier in the frame. Seems as though it will keep things moving in Prontera and elsewhere!

Duriel - Assassin Cross - 9x/6x
=Nanoha= - Soul Linker - 99/50
Duriel DiConti - Crusader - 8x/50
12-06-2011 04:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

Im up for a timeframe of some sort too.

[Image: vergilbeowulfbykarribuh.jpg]
12-06-2011 05:38 PM
Noobicidal Offline

screw 2 days i say every 12 hours. another server i play does this and it keeps eco nice and HOT. seriously ppl like seeing new vends and r more motivated to buy when they know it may disapear. seriously i've always wished that heRO would do this but was way to lazy to make a thread on it. to all u lazy noobs not wanting to reset vends every day, if u dont want to put a MINIMAL amount of labor into zeny making then u should remain poor xD.
12-06-2011 07:18 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

too lazy to make a suggestion thread but calling people who don't want to reset their vends every 12 hours when they could be sleeping or going to work lazy

wat

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
12-06-2011 10:37 PM