Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Failed to get /patches/Patchlist.txt
eleilgaug Offline

RE:??Failed to get /patches/Patchlist.txt

GM-Radiance Wrote:
Quote:@2cat his problem is of a different nature however since he cannot access the cp/support ticket.

The patch, cp and ticket seem to be working for everyone we asked, so the problem is on eleilgaug's computer or router, which is blocking the website those 3 are on, we don't know why exactly.
Well then, Thanks to everyone for helping me, I'll try to fix my internet. By the way, I can access on pandoraonline.net from other computers using the same routers, so I think the problem is on my pc. I'll download the patch manually, this could allow me to play again (I hope), and I'll try to fix my computer. Thanks a lot guys=)

PS:If I download manually the patch, will I be able to play again without crashing? XD

My Chars:
Gabry 99/70 Paladin - Ordo Phoenicis
LunaNera 93/63 High Wizard
Ymir 97/50 Blacksmith
Ehlek 95/50 Hunter - Ordo Phoenicis
Takadox 80/50 Monk - Ordo Phoenicis
The Fallen Angel 80/50 Priest
12-24-2011 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

RE: Failed to get /patches/Patchlist.txt

what operating system are you running btw? XP has its inbuilt firewall(the most useless firewall ever made) on by default so you might want to check that. If its 7 set everything(patcher, main exe, setup) to run as admin. Try going through yr add/remove programs list to see if you have some annoying firewall or childlock installed that you didn't even know about, it happens. Btw you can't access the cp or ticket websites but does the game itself run?(you can run the game without patching by launching hero.exe, expect to crash quick tho if u go near other players, especially with that new Christmas hat)

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
12-25-2011 02:29 AM
eleilgaug Offline

RE:??Failed to get /patches/Patchlist.txt

raphael.cruger Wrote:what operating system are you running btw? XP has its inbuilt firewall(the most useless firewall ever made) on by default so you might want to check that. If its 7 set everything(patcher, main exe, setup) to run as admin. Try going through yr add/remove programs list to see if you have some annoying firewall or childlock installed that you didn't even know about, it happens. Btw you can't access the cp or ticket websites but does the game itself run?(you can run the game without patching by launching hero.exe, expect to crash quick tho if u go near other players, especially with that new Christmas hat)
I already tried and checked everything you mentioned, thanks anyway. Btw, I'm using Opera now, and it lets me go on pandoraonline.net
I'll send a support ticket as soon as possibile, but I've still got a question: If I download and run manually the patch, will the game be will patched? I mean, will I be able to play? Thanks to everyone =)

My Chars:
Gabry 99/70 Paladin - Ordo Phoenicis
LunaNera 93/63 High Wizard
Ymir 97/50 Blacksmith
Ehlek 95/50 Hunter - Ordo Phoenicis
Takadox 80/50 Monk - Ordo Phoenicis
The Fallen Angel 80/50 Priest
12-26-2011 01:55 PM
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

Yea it will be patched if you do that. Paste the patch files in the folder and run the patcher.

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
12-26-2011 03:37 PM
Bee Offline

btw recently..at my side of course, the client keep failed to get patch list too =/ but i can log in and play like usual. hope it wont affect my gameplay and just reporting *_*
12-30-2011 01:18 AM