Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ghostring Scrolls
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??Ghostring Scrolls

azurerogue Wrote:I've thought about it overnight, Youri, and I think this WoE handout is perfectly in line with heRO's past.??We had GR in OCAs for, what, like 2 or more years while OCAs were dropped frequently from fishing (which was also, independent of OCAs, a fast way to make zeny @ like 1-1.5m per 30-40 minute fishing run).??

I propose, instead, that we just eliminate GRs and GR effects from heRO entirely and just reduce all neutral damage by 75% in WoE - GR effects for everyone!??

Pls do not use sarcasm, they might take your opinion to the word and do it.

But dno, who cares about gr, I have 2 of them and I use it like once per 3 woes, it's just too easy to counter...

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
02-08-2013 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Ghostring Scrolls

Are the gr effect combined with Marc is the problem here, not the Ghostring card.

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
02-08-2013 11:58 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@Gojira & @azurerogue and you wonder why GM's sometimes do not even bother to respond? Sarcasm is just like...ok...ok....xD.....lol. Responding to sarcasm is just part of the manual.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
02-08-2013 12:16 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Oh, I don't know.
Good cases of sarcasm can make a GMs day, and lighten the reading of a thread. It can be refreshing.

PS.Thatwasn'tsarcasm.:/

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 12:40 PM by Ellie.)
02-08-2013 12:20 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Laugh

most wanted buying list
02-08-2013 12:35 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

1. if you reduce every neutral hit by 75%, Creators and Champs will disapear from the map.
2. GR scroll is 60 points each.... only last for 60 sec (you have no idea when it runs out);
3. Unless you manage to be alive for the entire WoE inside a castle, it's only 1 scroll (I think it's fine... most people need 2 or 3 WoEs) to get the points needed for it. Thus, we won't see too many of these...

4. Someone needs to test this... if armor breaks, does the effect goes off? or armor swap? (Converters as soon as you swap weapon, effect goes off). So if armor breaks, the effect might last less than 60 seconds.

Anyways, my point is, leave it as it is for now, they aren't "abusable" and it's a personal choice. (You can save up your points for BG keys, WoE gears or consumables). If they want to waste 60 minutes worth of point for something that might last under 1 min... so be it.
02-08-2013 01:26 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

1. I believe Albus was making a joke again...

2&3: If they're tradable (I admit I'm totally clueless if they are, because I'm me), then it's more than 1 per WoE. I'm sure plenty of guildies would give up their extra pots or what-have-you to give their breakers or main movers and shakers more scrollytime.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-08-2013 01:36 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??Ghostring Scrolls

ChaosPrince Wrote:1. if you reduce every neutral hit by 75%, Creators and Champs will disapear from the map.
2. GR scroll is 60 points each.... only last for 60 sec (you have no idea when it runs out);
3. Unless you manage to be alive for the entire WoE inside a castle, it's only 1 scroll (I think it's fine... most people need 2 or 3 WoEs) to get the points needed for it. Thus, we won't see too many of these...

4. Someone needs to test this... if armor breaks, does the effect goes off? or armor swap? (Converters as soon as you swap weapon, effect goes off). So if armor breaks, the effect might last less than 60 seconds.

Anyways, my point is, leave it as it is for now, they aren't "abusable" and it's a personal choice. (You can save up your points for BG keys,??WoE gears or consumables). If they want to waste 60 minutes worth of point for something that might last under 1 min... so be it.

1. Frost Joke, use it (And yeah, like Ellie mentionned, Albus was joking which is also why I told him not to use sarcasm since some people seem to fail understanding it....).
2. Guilds have been giving their main breakers alot of these (Gorium broke payon only because of those last woe and used much more then one and has been doing that for a while)
3. Refer to 2, they aren't account bound. I'll agree that it wouldn't be a problem if the said scrolls were account bound meaning guilds wouldn't be able to give 10+ a woe to their breaker but that isn't the case.
4. Any half decent guild FCPs their breaker.

I'm not even sure if you understand RO what so ever to claim that these aren't abusable, they allow you to have double armor property (Freeze immunity and ghost) at the same time. You pretty much give someone god mode for a minute each time he uses a scroll with the type of woe we have here.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 03:16 PM by Gojira.)
02-08-2013 03:15 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

One other idea is make that not tradable, so a single player need to do a lot of woes for get a lot.
Or nerf only for woe timer, like I suggest before.
Or don't do nothing and don't change the story, like always: right GMs?

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
02-08-2013 03:29 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

You are fixing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VPb_qXsNes
Last option is the best. cane 33 has the basics for GM status.

most wanted buying list
02-08-2013 04:01 PM