Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About that review we received on RMS forums o.o
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: About that review we received on RMS forums o.o

Outright in your face tolerated corruption is a leave clause for me.
Spuznik Wrote:A few things I really have to agree with them on though, is HeRO's use of Zeny sinks as far as the warper and healer go the lack of a jobchanger and repeatable exp quests really make this a hard server for what is now a tiny community that's still interested in RO to get into. I think I mentality that's sort of growing in RO is that there needs to be Zeny sinks, but they can not be on things everyone uses like healers and warpers because that punishes people who have not, while people who do have the type of zeny it's trying to sink are barely effected.

All that aside, I think HeROs best option would be to update slightly more to todays "normal" RO server fixing mechanics that don't work etc., however the staff should probably focus mostly on making HeRO unique.

-Spuz
Some extracts that I liked.

Does some of the recent improvements count especially the renewal client poll? There is a few newish quest/reward items but change is still slow???Anyways I am happyish.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 02:27 PM by Seth~.)
04-26-2013 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Maybe you should realize how old the complaints were and go see for yourself how things are now...

And if you wonder why people still go to his servers rather then places like here, look at the quality of his coding/updating and you'll figure out why. He might have some down sides but in terms of the quality of the product he offers, it's clearly the best mid rate.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 02:52 PM by Gojira.)
04-26-2013 02:48 PM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

The renewal client at this point is basically on every server but HeRO. Did they bring it up? I vaguely remember a Xray crack. Honestly now that the populations so low I'd say readding dual client would be a fairly good idea.

If you keep reading there responses, a lot of the issue is as a new player coming into the server, it doesn't seem worth it to try to catch up with the people who are well established. Maybe there should be some thought put into how to make the catch up game seem attainable. Without taking away from the hard work of existing players.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
04-26-2013 03:35 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE:??About that review we received on RMS forums o.o

Spuznik Wrote:If you keep reading there responses, a lot of the issue is as a new player coming into the server, it doesn't seem worth it to try to catch up with the people who are well established. Maybe there should be some thought put into how to make the catch up game seem attainable. Without taking away from the hard work of existing players.

The issue is known I believe how to fix is the problem as far I can recall from similar forum discussions. BG did help a bit I think.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 05:16 PM by Seth~.)
04-26-2013 05:15 PM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

RE: ??About that review we received on RMS forums o.o

Seth~ Wrote:The issue is known I believe how to fix is the problem as far I can recall from similar forum discussions. BG did help a bit I think.

That was the intention I'm sure, but it got misguided. Like they said in the review this topic is about, BG costed too much for them to even bother figuring out, and it's not even close to the BGs that most servers have, the idea of a new BG unappealing to a lot of players coming into HeRO. Generally when people want to change up BG they use eAMod.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
04-27-2013 01:05 AM