Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have suggestions.
Odracirt Offline

I have suggestions.

Hello there!

I suggest that the server should have "Item Database and Monster Database" for us to know how the server works (e.g. like how many percent are the drops,cards,items when you killed a monster, and how strong and how many HP and Level the monster has.)

Suggestions to improve:

To have part by part downloads for installer of heRO (e.g. like making 2.3gb file as 4 parts, and when they finished all 4parts it will became as one file (2.3gb installer), so that, those who have poor internet speed can still download the installer safely without getting stuck.

To have easy access to read all quest, quest items, and etc.

To entertain and check all the reports/bugs/problems in the server.

To eliminate/stop all bot users, cheaters, trading RO items/zeny for real money sellers/buyers.

To have a duration time to vote when they didn't put code/numbers in the voting sites.

To mute/silence all who broke the rules for a certain time (e.g. like muting/silencing them for 6hours-12hours), like Kill Stealing, Over pricing items while vending (e.g. like selling Jellopy for 1 billion.), Holding the vending spot for long time, Using bad words or cursing others and etc.

Thank you for reading!
04-03-2014 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: I have suggestions.

I see you're new to the server, and it's great to see suggestions, I just wanted to address what you've stated. Hopefully everything is well that you are able to play the server, as I saw in another thread you haven't been able to even start here yet.

As far as Monster Database and Item Database, we don't have that. But in-game we have @whodrops and it will show the drop rate, and we have @whereis to show where the monsters are located on what maps and how many.

The download section is an option, but a download manager works as well and I play on very slow internet. Downloading may have taken forever, but it was worth the effort.

We have a Wikipedia that allows you to read the quests/quest items and so forth. Custom quests are put up there pretty much immediately after release by our loyal Wikipedia team.

We have GM's and the Administrator who handle the bugs/reports/problems through Support Tickets. Who stop the Bots, Cheaters, Trading - As these are all in our rules, if you have not read them yet, please do.

I'm unsure what you mean by the voting - If you try to vote, there is a time limit on all the voting sites to not let it be abused.

GM's and Moderators work in-game together to mute and silence the players who are breaking the rules. GM's handle Kill-Stealing (again, see our rules..). We currently do not do anything about the OP Vending items. GM's and Moderators work in-game to silence and warn players with bad names, bad parties, bad guilds, cussing, non-english on main.. (again, see the rules please..)

We always appreciate people giving us feedback and suggestions, but a lot of this is already implemented. If you need a link to the Rules, it's right Here and our Wikipedia is Here and then you will find our Support Ticket System Here

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-03-2014 02:50 PM
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

Welcome aboard Odracirt.

First of all, I recommend you to go to the main site and click on "Info & Features", to get started. You can find useful info in there. Icon_smile

Instead of the heRO Full Installer it's already possible to download the official clients split in about 10 parts from RateMyServer.net, and then heRO Mini Installer, to play on this server. Although, if you have a slow and/or unstable connection it's recommended that you get the full installer using a download manager, such as Free Download Manager, GetRight, FlashGet, or anything else you might come by. As another alternative, you can download the official clients via torrent here. (If you need help, please refer to this post)

To read about reports, bugs and whatnot check "Help & Support" section of the forums. If you wanna know about changes/fixes and whatnot, check "Announcements". To know about players' suggestions and polls go to "Suggestions/Questions" and "Poll - Give Your Opinion!". Don't forget to take a look at "Guides" too, which has plenty of useful info for new players!

Custom Monsters' info can be found here. I'm not sure if it's complete or not, but someone seems to be improving it. Take a look at this post too, to know about official monsters with modifications. (For extra info you can use "@mi <monster name/id>" in game, without the quotes)

Custom Gears' info have several posts, which are mostly linked here.

Custom Quests' info are mostly on this wiki entry.

Sooner or later you're gonna encounter custom events too, so take a look at this entry and this one. Icon_biggrin

As for this part:
Quote:To eliminate/stop all bot users, cheaters, trading RO items/zeny for real money sellers/buyers.
Check this post Icon_twisted

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
04-03-2014 04:20 PM
Odracirt Offline

I see thanks for reading my thread! Thank you guys! I'm playing now! Icon_smile
04-03-2014 06:19 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Good to know that you're up and running! Welcome to heRO!

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-03-2014 06:29 PM