Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mission BBS board, and other exploits
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: Mission BBS board, and other exploits

(06-28-2014 12:32 AM)ChaosPrince Wrote:  life is unfair, live it.

That's what someone who'd had his fair share of exploiting done already would say.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
06-28-2014 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kysp Offline

What are the other tricks? Evil
06-28-2014 09:51 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Appearantly they went and fixed that issue with xferring wings and non-transferrable stuff

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-28-2014 02:53 PM
MVP Offline

(06-28-2014 02:53 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Appearantly they went and fixed that issue with xferring wings and non-transferrable stuff

I tested transferring Rough Enriched Ores and I was able to transfer them today.
06-28-2014 08:04 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

after all these years that you farm until you dont farm anymore uh MVP

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
06-29-2014 06:25 AM
GM-Azote Offline
The Ban GM

(06-28-2014 08:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  
(06-28-2014 02:53 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Appearantly they went and fixed that issue with xferring wings and non-transferrable stuff

I tested transferring Rough Enriched Ores and I was able to transfer them today.

This will be changed upon next reboot.

(06-26-2014 10:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  Another trick I've discovered is the donator item at $300 that you get from Pandora ( Donator Laurel Wreath). Although in its description it states that you get 10 zeni per monster killed, it actually gives you a pretty good amount from 100zeni to like 1 or 1.5k if I remember correctly. Basically this is even more zeni then what you would get from a crown hat that you win from the easter event or the facebook hat that you win from the facebook event. On top of that, this hat is tradeable without a GM service unlike all the other money hats.

The hat says 100 zeny. The process of patching and upgrading the code can be done at 2 separate moments. The text has to be from a patch, while the actual item coding can be done on a right now basic.

It was buffed from 10z because it had almost no use and no one wanted it.
It appears it now gave 10 times too much after the buff because of a mistake. It's now fixed to give an average of 100z (sometimes more, sometimes less) I just tested it.

(06-26-2014 10:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  Well there are a lot of other tricks but I just covered the basics and wonder what you guys think?

Angeling and Deviling have been changed.

Don't forget when we release stuff, we think of them as GMs, not as a user. We don't catch all the features' potential bugs, even with testing.

Exploits and/or abuses should always be reported, no matter how obvious you think they are.

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
06-29-2014 02:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MVP Offline

(06-29-2014 02:11 PM)GM-Azote Wrote:  
(06-28-2014 08:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  

This will be changed upon next reboot.

(06-26-2014 10:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  Another trick I've discovered is the donator item at $300 that you get from Pandora ( Donator Laurel Wreath). Although in its description it states that you get 10 zeni per monster killed, it actually gives you a pretty good amount from 100zeni to like 1 or 1.5k if I remember correctly. Basically this is even more zeni then what you would get from a crown hat that you win from the easter event or the facebook hat that you win from the facebook event. On top of that, this hat is tradeable without a GM service unlike all the other money hats.

The hat says 100 zeny. The process of patching and upgrading the code can be done at 2 separate moments. The text has to be from a patch, while the actual item coding can be done on a right now basic.

It was buffed from 10z because it had almost no use and no one wanted it.
It appears it now gave 10 times too much after the buff because of a mistake. It's now fixed to give an average of 100z (sometimes more, sometimes less) I just tested it.

(06-26-2014 10:04 PM)MVP Wrote:  Well there are a lot of other tricks but I just covered the basics and wonder what you guys think?

Angeling and Deviling have been changed.

Don't forget when we release stuff, we think of them as GMs, not as a user. We don't catch all the features' potential bugs, even with testing.

Exploits and/or abuses should always be reported, no matter how obvious you think they are.

Nice, Awesome!
08-28-2014 11:19 PM