Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Population?
Issues Offline

RE: Population?

I don't know, I've tried playing different games and they just don't have that fun factor that used to come from playing RO. The HeRO population pretty much died when Youri started a guild because all the big names had already left or didn't care. Then we had 1 last summer about 3 years ago where a lot of people came back for the time, then left again. Once those people left, pretty much everybody else left too including myself. For the most part, I will always want to play RO, but realistically, it's too grindy. That's the only thing about coming back to play an MMO. I don't want that, but then again, I am tired of League because of it's shit community and terrible players. Can't stand doing extremely well and losing because of inferior teammates. Stuck in a weird limbo between what style of game I want to play now, and I was just checking up here to see how things were going because naturally I miss HeRO.
06-27-2015 02:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Well everyone is all about "Oh I'm going to level up and get good gears" mode. I haven't seen any interested in roleplaying as in actually pretending to be 'The' character and roaming around adlibbing a story without touching their good gears from their previous character or money. Like that would and could entice me to make some fan comics again. Hm.... that might be interesting.... getting a bunch of people join me in an adventure as if it actually feels like a story.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-27-2015 02:55 PM
Issues Offline

Lol.. yeh well I don't have any gears or anything. But it would definitely be fun to like restart with a group of people. Each select classes before we go in and level together. Would actually make the game fun I think.
06-29-2015 04:25 PM
myBlack_isWhite Offline

At this very moment there were 5 alive players online. I bet at least 3 of them were afk.
I guess numbers say it all.

Mr Brightside ~ High Priest 99/70
Mr Darkside ~ Assassin Cross 99/70
Magic Nerd ~ Professor 99/70
Mr Drunkside ~ Champion 98/67
SpeedCrew ~ Sniper 97/67
Pepe Carrero ~ High Wizard 96/67
Jimi Hendrix ~ Clown 95/65
Millionyoung ~ Stalker 95/65
Tony Grey ~ Creator 92/64
Fouk ~ Lord Knight 92/58
Californication ~ Soul Linker 91/50