Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

Bump, the deadline to express your opinion on whether The Golemancer should live or not is on Saturday January 2 2015 at 9:00 PM server time! After that, his fate will be sealed. Icon_wink

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
12-31-2015 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

After long deliberation in The Golemancer trial, the jury came to a verdict this evening: Life in prison.

Dark Allegiance members are outraged, with some threatening to Protest at Yuno starting tomorrow morning. The majority of Light Allegiance members seem to be satisfied with the outcome. We interviewed Lady Thea shortly after the verdict was announced, and expressed her bittersweet feelings regarding the issue.

Lady Thea Wrote:I am neither satisfied nor disappointed. This won't repair all that The Golemancer has caused, but it will put a stop to him and prevent him from causing more destruction. I hoped he would be sent back to a mental institution, but I accept the Jury's decision. I hope we can find out soon where his hideout was, as well as the whereabouts of his remaining golems and Ymir's Heart Pieces.

We tried to interview Sir Melot, Lord Matthew and Ciar as they exited a mansion in Rachel, but only Lord Matthew had words for us.

Lord Matthew Wrote:We were foolish to trust the International Courts to do what was right. I will rally the masses and protest until they hear us out and revoke the sentence of that madman. This isn't over for him!

<><><><><>

On Sunday January 10 at 8:00 PM, Lord Matthew will gather his followers to protest at Yuno Square (Near the Zodiac NPCs).

Dark Allegiance Members will meet up at Yuno to protest and confront whatever Light Allegiance members that may show up to "rain on their parade".

The event will have 3 parts to it:

1 - The sides will face off in a verbal argument, trying to convince each other why or why not should Kushiel be facing the Death Sentence.

2 - Something will happen (Secret!) and the two sides will face off in a single-round mass PVP match.

3 - Secret! Be prepared for an MVP fight!

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
01-03-2016 12:31 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Made a small mistake. Changed the date of the event to Sunday January 10th at 8:00 PM server time.

01-03-2016 10:08 AM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

(Noooooooo.......!!!)
(Why'd you do this to me? Why'd you moved it to the next day? ;w; )
(fml Cry )

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

01-04-2016 06:43 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Sorry, it's when another GM was available to assist. :P

01-04-2016 09:56 AM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

(Oh well, can't be helped then)
( Mad )

01-06-2016 09:18 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Bump, the event is this Sunday at 8:00 PM server time!

01-08-2016 12:21 PM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

Phew, I've been standing here for a while, maybe 10 minutes already? I forgot. I wanna hop on my dark colored Grand Peco and go home already. So boring... and on top it I have to listen to Lord Matthew's complaining. No, it can't be considered as a mere complain, but rage and sheer anger. Yeah, that's more like it. Lately, his below of average boiling point is even lower than usual. Why? It was probably because of the current event.

"Those wretched Light Allegiance! I bet that they have wormed their way into the International Court and some of them are among the juries!" the claim ended with some grumbles from Lord Matthew.

There he goes again. To be honest, I didn't feel happy with the verdict either. One man from my unit was injured and another one was killed in that explosion and the Golemancer got away with just being locked away forever in the prison? At time like this, my old mentor would just say 'That's life'.

"Oh? What are you doing right there?" he finally noticed me.

Seriously, even though he sent someone to me telling to meet him as soon as possible and on top of it he let me in, how come did he forget about it!? Rage mode is scary.. it made people lose their track.

"....Sir, someone came to me earlier and told me that you want me to meet you right away," I answered it smoothly. I'm really great.

"Oh I did, didn't I?"

Yes yes you did. If I weren't in front of you I would do a superb facepalm and right now I have a hard time trying to resist it.

"Ah, wait a moment," not sure why'd he rummage that pile of paper, perhaps he's searching for the instruction paper for this upcoming mission. While at it, I feel that he has been cooled off after he noticed me earlier,
as in being distracted from his rage.

"Here, take this," he ordered me to take the paper that he hold, like usual.

My eyes widened after I saw the content of the paper. It contains the name of all of the scout units and undercover units that consisted in the Dark Allegiance along with a brief description of the units. I, as a leader of an Elite Cavalry Scout unit, knew most of them already since coordinating and reporting activities of the scouts are fall into a few duty of my unit. I've made contact with several of the undercover units and I have the rough idea with the rest, but I have no idea of this certain unit named Murmuring Voice. I never heard nor met any member of it. It's written that they're under Rajnish supervision and only Rajnish and his
close guards are the only ones knew about their identities. How am I supposed to contact them then? Rajnish himself is in coma and his close guards died in that explosion. And what the hell is this 'Do not feed' means!
Argh, my stomach hurts when I think about all of these..

"Now Varanus, I will entrust you and your cavalry scouts to relay message to the other scout units. I want them to gather in Nifleheim to make report and to standby there until further instructions because we can't gather them here in Rachel because a mass number of dark allegiance flooding the city would rise the tension in this city. As for the undercover units, just tell them to submit report up to this point as soon as possible since it's urgent because we might in the verge of a big collision with the Light Allegiance once more," it was a brief explanation of my current mission which effectively increased my anxiety and boosted my stomachache. A full force confrontation with those goody two-shoes would be bad, really.

I simply nod to his explanation. But before I leave, there's one thing I want to ask him, "Uh.. Permission to speak sir?"

"What now? Just speak it up!"

"....Thank you sir. So... about this unit named Murmuring Voice.. how am I supposed to find them?"

"Huh, do we have such unit?" Lord Matthew looks confused to my question, perhaps he also never heard of them.

"Sir.. it's written in here," I flashed the paper to him and then he grabbed the paper.

"This is bad.. Skip them? No way, I need all of the input right now," he returned the paper to me while thinking of something.

How troublesome, even right from the start.. I could use a good sigh after I'm away from his presence..

"Alright I get it. Go and locate Tiamat, she might be somewhere around Yuno supervising the upcoming protest and ask her if she could help us with our current condition since she's in charge of recruiting new members and she's the one who wrote this," there he goes again, saying such irresponsible thing and pushed it to the others.

"..Is it really okay that my unit and I aren't helping with the upcoming protest sir? Since.. it would take.. days.. to locate and relay the messages to all of these scout and undercover units.." I carefully chose my so that I won't anger him.

"I don't mind because gathering the current information is as important as the protest, so you don't really need to mind the upcoming protest," he replied it pretty prudently for someone who lost to anger earlier and tried to push his work to another member of Dark Allegiance Council.

"I understand, please excuse me sir," I bowed to him and then opened the door of his room, stepping outside and close it silently.

"Sigh.." finally I can let out a sigh, it somehow released some burden in my heart.

So my destination is.. Yuno, Tiamat, my unit, and all over the world. And so, I unconsciously let another sigh.

01-10-2016 11:51 AM
Best-Selling Newspaper

Keyboard clicks and mechanical blips sounded off inside an abandoned building. Golems stood behind a female figure as she typed.

"Data successfully shredded. Golem systems fully functional..." The female figure thought as she stood up and placed an explosive device on the computer.

"We're coming to save you, Kushiel. You must finish what you started."

As she walked away, a faint magic circle glowed behind her back.

<><><><><>

Bump, the event is tonight at 8:00 PM EST!

01-10-2016 12:02 PM
Best-Selling Newspaper

Yesterday, during the Dark Allegiance protest, Maristella, a group of lightsiders and concerned citizens arrived at Yuno to counter-prtest. As it usually turns out, a heated argument arose between light allegiance councilwoman Maristella and dark allegiance councilman Lord Matthew.

The argument soon turned into a street brawl between the two allegiances after a hooded woman questioned Matthew's acquired fortune and insulted his deceased brother.

While the two allegiances fought, the guards tried to break up the fights. It was at this time that a woman leading Kushiel's golems attacked the prison and helped him escape. The brawling allegiances teamed up and helped take the woman down, but Kushiel couldn't be found. A dangerous amount of prisoners also escaped while everyone was fending off the golems.

The captured woman was taken to an undisclosed location to be questioned. Once again, the search for the Golemancer is on, as Odin's predictions on this "cloaked schemer" ring true every time.

<><><><><>
At a private hospital room in Prontera, Ciar gave a now-awake Rajnish details of Kushiel's sentence, when all of a sudden, a Dark Allegiance messenger barged in.

"Kushiel escaped from Prison!" the man exclaimed.

Ciar's face turned from calm to infuriated in an instant. "What!?" he yelled, accidentally making several lightbulbs blow up.

Still cringing from the "light show", the messenger explained the situation.

Rajnish scoffed. "What the hell is wrong with these prisons nowadays!?" He shouted as he lay on the hospital bed. "They should have listened to us and just killed him... This is what they get!"

<><><><><>

At a Schwartzvald Federal questioning room in an undisclosed location, the woman responsible for freeing Kushiel sat down. The room, like many of its kind, were enchanted to prevent the casting of spells or usage of dangerous skills. Several guards stood by the door however, for additional security.

Lord Matthew and Maristella entered the room. They looked at her, still bruised from their earlier battle.

"Well, let's start with a simple question. Who are you?" Matthew asked, as he simply just looked at her.

"My name is Amaria." The woman replied, without giving it a second thought.

"Why have you freed Kushiel?" Maristella asked, as stern as Matthew did.

"I believe his goal to do away with scum like that man there is one that he must finish at all costs." Amaria replied, faintly pointing her index finger at the crimson lord knight.

Matthew now glared at her, shaking his head. "You can control his golems. How long have you been working with him?"

"Kushiel created me. Since my birth, I've had full control of his golems."

Maristella tilted her head slightly. "Created you...?"

Amaria nodded, calmly. "I am similar to what Kiel Hyre would call a 'fourth generation robot'. The memory scroll I use was created from Kushiel's memories of his best friend. I look and behave as she would, and even bear her name. My main job is to make sure that his golems, as well as Fairyland's, are working in perfect conditions."

Matthew facepalmed and murmured to Maristella. "Another sociopath that works for the fae." He turned his face to look at the robot lady. "Where is Kushiel?"

"I don't know, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." the female bot replied, smiling ever so faintly. "My connection to the golems has been cut off since you captured me. He won't be happy to know he can't find me."

"What are Kushiel's plans now?" The female sniper inquired.

"Tell me, do you visit your brother's grave often?" the robot woman asked Matthew.

The lord knight quickly unsheathed his crimson Naght Sieger blade and stopped it within an inch of Amaria's neck. "Anything else you want to ask me?"

The guards grabbed Matthew and dragged him out of the room, as Maristella sighed and rubbed her temples. Amaria smiled sinisterly, only muttering an ominous comment. "Kushiel will do great things, just you wait..."

01-11-2016 11:42 AM