Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MVP Tombstone Announcement
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: MVP Tombstone Announcement

Soooo,
ive been wanting to write this post since like a week, now that nearly 1 month has passed since the addition of tombstones, but never managed to actually collect all my thinkings and put them down properly; i'll do it now.

Honestly?
I like them.
I was very skeptical and wary towards tombstone, but after playing with them for 1 month i changed idea.
Well, initially it was making to me little difference for most of the bosses, but i was very sensitive for Gloom; losing the advantage of the secret timer... it was a pretty big deal.
I basically cared only about it, and this post has nothing to do with my recent gain (shall we praise RNGod).
But from what i experienced during this first month, what i was fearing didnt happen.
Instead it accomplished the objective of enhancing competition and cutting the time spent in teleport-guessing-games-if-its-alive.
Also, it was announced the plan of removing names from the stones; it is really not necessary because, tombs are public so if one wanna show up at the next beginning of respawn window, he/she will do. It isnt of any real usage, that information. So the staff that would bear that editing task, imho it can easily spare himself/herself from that job and leave tombstones as they are.

Again, i wont hide that i was against them, and that now i like them.

Icon_smile

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018 06:31 PM by The Roger.)
11-01-2018 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

(11-01-2018 06:26 PM)The Roger Wrote:  Soooo,
ive been wanting to write this post since like a week, now that nearly 1 month has passed since the addition of tombstones, but never managed to actually collect all my thinkings and put them down properly; i'll do it now.

Honestly?
I like them.
I was very skeptical and wary towards tombstone, but after playing with them for 1 month i changed idea.
Well, initially it was making to me little difference for most of the bosses, but i was very sensitive for Gloom; losing the advantage of the secret timer... it was a pretty big deal.
I basically cared only about it, and this post has nothing to do with my recent gain (shall we praise RNGod).
But from what i experienced during this first month, what i was fearing didnt happen.
Instead it accomplished the objective of enhancing competition and cutting the time spent in teleport-guessing-games-if-its-alive.
Also, it was announced the plan of removing names from the stones; it is really not necessary because, tombs are public so if one wanna show up at the next beginning of respawn window, he/she will do. It isnt of any real usage, that information. So the staff that would bear that editing task, imho it can easily spare himself/herself from that job and leave tombstones as they are.

Again, i wont hide that i was against them, and that now i like them.

Icon_smile

So you were against it when people were threatening to take your precious GUN and now that your have it you don't care? Sounds about right.

Here's some news for you Roger. NO ONE CARES. No one plays this server anymore so you can have all the MVP/minibosses you want. All the MVP/miniboss cards and GOD items you spent real money on don't mean jack anymore. All the MVP/Miniboss cards that you dual client in Abbey punching for don't mean anything anymore. You are a very late big fish in a small and very dead pond.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
11-01-2018 09:27 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

(11-01-2018 09:27 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  So you were against it when people were threatening to take your precious GUN and now that your have it you don't care? Sounds about right.

Here's some news for you Roger. NO ONE CARES. No one plays this server anymore so you can have all the MVP/minibosses you want. All the MVP/miniboss cards and GOD items you spent real money on don't mean jack anymore. All the MVP/Miniboss cards that you dual client in Abbey punching for don't mean anything anymore. You are a very late big fish in a small and very dead pond.

If you or anyone you know have proof of any rulebreaking, there's a ticket system for that, otherwise a post nearly 2 months after your last one on a feedback thread only to bash a player and the server itself smells like saline gluteal agony.

The player alleged by everyone to be the seller was banned because a third person was brave enough to step up with proof of being offered items for RL money. The seller was unbanned in 2017 during my forced hiatus because "the ban lasted enough time for the offense committed", due to all previous RMT bans being temporary, so that's that.

Again, if you know of anything suspicious going on and have even the slightest proof of it, use the ticket system. Additionally, you can log in and check out the new Faeheim Region, participate in the Birthday Minigames, destroy pumpkins as part of the Halloween Quest, or take part in the Chronicles of Faeheim.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
11-01-2018 10:56 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Menace, we all wants advantages in life.
I am mature enough to admit i cared about losing the advantage for Gloom, because of its high respawn time, and that i changed my mind after having experience of it. It doesnt matter much on 1h-2h mvps, they will respawn often anyway. Not only for me, but for everybody, lol.

There were people thinking this addition of the tombs would have been for the good, i thought it wasnt, but after 1 month playing with it i concluded that what i was worrying to happen of bad... it didnt happen, and instead this implementation happened to really bring out the good sides of it.

Also, that post of yours is more than salty: its slanderous. And people object of hate doesnt have to explain anything; because, even if they do, the people who grew hate towards them wont even listen nor believe anything they say anyway. Let it be you, or somebody else or, who knows.

My suggestion is to think less about calumny and more to who contributed more to this game: if it was who left, or who stayed.

But this isnt matter of this topic.

TL;DR: "I thought tombstones were bad, i changed my mind, i admitted it. The end."

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
11-02-2018 11:14 AM
Ange Offline

You're thinking of libel, not slander. And it's only libel if it's not true.
11-02-2018 05:23 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Hello again, forum thread. The derailing doesn't seem to stop, so I'll say this one last time: If you want to talk about topics unrelated to heRO's MVP tombstones, take it to another section.

Next person that posts here with the slightest content unrelated to tombstones will be forum banned for a month.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
11-02-2018 06:09 PM