Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
acid demo
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE: acid demo

that's what hte question was about. According to Panda, the AD code is working as the SVN intended it to do. Now we just need to find out what that is. If it's 50% vs humans or if that toggle is still off for whatever reason.

That being said, I dont' think 7 (was it? I forget) hits of 1400 damage each to someone with just barely over 50 vit is nurfed, especially when I have ranged/demihuman resist gear on. And on our other server I never saw anyone do more then 1000 per hit on another player.

Heck, I only barely broke 2400 on Valkyrie Randgris.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
01-20-2008 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wussypuff Offline
dancin' like a MONKEY!!!!!!!!

if you look up the skill, it says 50% against humans

and yes, i did have a creator with awesome stats and gear, and i never had the dmg output that was done here. that does include duals, not just woe. in woe yes the dmg was less, but even outside woe my numbers weren't what they are here from what i can remember, especially not in biolabs (from what i've heard other people say)

in biolabs they were nerfed just like demihuman players.

i could easily one shot someone with more than half vit, but if they had half vit or less it would take 2+

snipers with no vit meant i could be throwing AD bottles 'til i was blue in the face, their stuff would break, but it would take quite a few bottles to take them down.

ah well, going creator here regardless :D just thought the dmg output here was a bit...overkill.

[Image: Gardenfishing2.jpg]
01-20-2008 05:33 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'm not really sure, I did play on this SVN on my old server, the skill worked right, as in the dmg output was what I stated in my old server, and we had some pretty tweeked out gears *mvp cards, etc* but then again the dmg output hasn't seemed obscene to me here as I'm like under 25 vit right now on my prof, and have rarely been hit with an AD to begin with.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-20-2008 05:55 PM
wussypuff Offline

yeahhhh i wish i had mvp cards >.<

ah well, once i hit creator if i see it as different then i'll do a comparison or something. i still have my old char on my old server, and though i vowed never ever EVER to go back there, i'd do it in the name of science :D

01-20-2008 06:10 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

haha fao, you would NOT! lest you face our wrath and burn you at the stake! >.> that and i wouldn't wub ya no more Icon_twisted
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2008 02:39 AM by Frogboy.)
01-21-2008 02:39 AM
Craix Offline

you would prolly make on of the many people you left your account to do it for you >.>

Craix-Priest
Vates-Bard
other alts

"We cannot be alone for all our lives, we must reach out in the hope that someone will reach back."

[Image: signiaturecraix.jpg]
01-21-2008 04:59 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

It's 50% against players, as in other players. It'll be 100% on anything that is not played by an actual person. Also, sorry I didn't clarify, but my calculations when talking about the PvP aspect, are without WoE modifiers. So in WoE it gets furthered reduced by roughly half because it is ranged damage.

Also, my examples are based off of my experiences with my creator on this server. Shinobu 96/64? Or something like that creator, if no one knew who that was.
01-21-2008 11:54 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

no, what fao was saying was that on our last server (yes we came from the same server Icon_biggrin <3 fao much >.>;Icon_wink there were lots of core game mods done by the owner of the server and his trusty admin team. they tried to balance things out as much as they could because gravity's balancing was crap. so many mods to the game engine were done to "more realistically" balance the overall game, especially the meta-game, though if the numbers that are done here are the ones that gravity had intended then they uber nerfed creators on that server, along with i'm sure several other classes from their original intended design, though they probably don't realize that's what they did.
01-21-2008 01:34 PM
wussypuff Offline

from what i'm tracking of that....yes

and you're right, i'd totally make someone else test it >.<

can't wait to have fun with a creator on this server :D

01-22-2008 01:52 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

maybe the creators here are just that good.

or the opponents really have that much vit Icon_razz
01-22-2008 02:58 AM