Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ranked BRAWLS!!!!
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

RE:??Ranked BRAWLS!!!!

SwiftStrike Wrote:Pit owns, though I didn't spam arrows as much as the other dude, and still won most fights >:]
Pitt's recovery is over powered....WAY over powered if you get knocked off you can use his wings to recover from almost anything....
Trust me ive seen pit knocked off the stage and he fell all the way to the bottem almost getting out then all of a sudden BAM Wings flew all the way up and got caught on the bottem of the stage and still made it back on.......
Ike is the most overpowered guy in the game, EVEN though he is slow...

R.O.B. Is also over powered.

But i don't feel like typing

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2008 10:03 AM by Flossy.)
03-23-2008 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Ranked BRAWLS!!!!

Wow i can't believe that I haven't played RO much since Brawl came out. Now Im ready for the Online world of Brawl and I will add all of you to my List today ^_^ sorry for the lag in advance but so far the only non lag matches I had are the local ones.

Also it seems that there are no Ness Players here Cry

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2008 04:00 PM by Kirby_Z.)
03-23-2008 03:58 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Once pit is hit in his ^B he cant use it again, so its not entirely overpowered, but I agree is recovery is insane, he can even glide making jumps look like nothing. Ike though, at 30% can kill pit, its possible its been done to me. ROB...eh I dont know much about him.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2008 05:33 PM by SwiftStrike.)
03-23-2008 04:49 PM
Darzinth Offline
Viral

If the skill level between players is equal the game is balanced. It's a matter of learning how to counter certain styles of play.
"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water." ~Bruce Lee

Pit's up B can be broken, making it unrecoverable.
ROB's up B requires time and time alone to charge.
Ike can KO at a low percent, but unless he plays defensive he has many holes in his attacks. Speaking in terms of 1 vs 1.

.Viral:6xAssassinCross .Lilith:7xPriest
[Image: ViralSig.jpg]
03-24-2008 02:45 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

full agreeal with darzinth <3ed the lee quote btw. all the chars in brawl have this crazy ultimate edge to them now its up to the player to know how to use it pits wings are sick I admit but if your going up against someone like snake good freaking luck that smart missile will clip your wings faster then you can say oh shi.. I use to think pit was overpowered but as I played more of the chars more and more I saw all there ultimate moves and figured out that pit isn't much unless he's well used... my real reason for pit hatred is swift him and his edge guarding >>.

REMEMBER PEOPLE YOU CAN ONLY ENTER RANKS IF YOU PLAY THEM AND POST THEM UP ON THIS BOARD. SO GET GOING Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-24-2008 04:25 AM