Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO Wiki
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

heRO Wiki

The heRO wiki has its own set of rules to follow similar to the forum and ingame. Failure to follow these rules will result in your account being banned from the wiki and if I have to your IP range will be banned from there as well.
  • Be respectful to everyone
    Insulting, the use of swears, discrimination, racism, sexism or any other offending comments may result in punishment. Do not randomly delete or edit a page in the Wiki.
  • Regarding heRO Custom Quests
    No information beyond the starting location and general description of a quest can be given on the Custom Quest general information page. Please post all specific details regarding a quest inside each quest's own dedicated page.
  • English
    All pages written must be in English. If you want to post something in another language, make sure to post an English translation, failure to do so will result in the page/post/comment being deleted.

Notes
-Use templates to assist you in your editing duties to make things neat, organized, easy to access, uniform and easy! If you are unsure of how to use the templates, post here for help!

-Current going through major revamp for the heRO wiki. We are going to slowly transfer information from the forum on to the wiki in terms of server information and anything else related to events and customizations. It is quite a royal mess at the moment... Focus on updating the Custom Quest section first and hopefully Ayu can finish rebuilding the basic structures of the custom monster and custom item related pages soon.

Link: HeRO Wiki

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
07-29-2008 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Altaire Offline
zzzz

RE: heRO Wiki

Omg, that is so awesome! xD Nice work /no1

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
07-29-2008 06:35 PM
Former-GM-Belial Offline

I will try to add major rules here as we formulate them, but there are a lot of minor policies that will need to be created to make the wiki run smoothly. As such, I suggest everyone interested in helping check out the How to Help section (not constructed yet) to learn the more finite rules of the wiki like User names accepted and how to upload image with correct file names.

As I said, it hasn't been made yet, but I'll be working on it over the next few days.

[Image: 54ebafui6.gif]
07-29-2008 09:03 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

The "How to Help" section is mostly done thanks to Loki's hard work ^_^

*is reading it right now but still totally noobed out by it* This linking business is totally messing my head >_<

However, even those who don't feel like they are up to editing the specific pages, please help us take screenshots and pictures especially those during daily or scheduled events! Every kind of help is appreciated ;D

07-29-2008 09:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Belial Offline

I actually did the How to Help section just now. Ayu never wants to give me credit xD

[Image: 54ebafui6.gif]
07-29-2008 09:41 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

Yea it's Belial's work there, I did the config side of things xD

07-29-2008 09:50 PM
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Oh wow guys. I'm thoroughly impressed with this. I've never seen a private server of anything make it's own wiki before.

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
07-30-2008 12:51 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

There are a couple out there, I know of an rp one that did anyway do one XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-30-2008 01:22 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Thanks for your great work on this Loki & Belial, I think the Wiki will be a welcomed addition to our server, both for veteran and newcomer who seek information.

FYI to everyone Belial is the official Moderator of the Wiki.

@Everyone please remember that the Wiki is a cooperative work and its goal is to provide information on heRO. I'm somewhat disappointed that so far people only made personal page or guild page, while there's many quest/feature information that would be much more beneficial to the community, so please don't be too self-absorbed and contribute meaningful informations on the Wiki.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-30-2008 09:42 AM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for your great work on this Loki & Belial, I think the Wiki will be a welcomed addition to our server, both for veteran and newcomer who seek information.

FYI to everyone Belial is the official Moderator of the Wiki.

@Everyone please remember that the Wiki is a cooperative work and its goal is to provide information on heRO. I'm somewhat disappointed that so far people only made personal page or guild page, while there's many quest/feature information that would be much more beneficial to the community, so please don't be too self-absorbed and contribute meaningful informations on the Wiki.

Not that many have even signed up Icon_sad

Last I checked only 4 people have.

07-30-2008 10:08 AM