• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not so bright
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Not so bright

shame on bloody for swiping Darth Vader Epic Fail poster

Lord Jugger is not pleased Mad

I applaud LW's leaders for their *Herculean* (With emphasis) tasks

and Bloody, Ex, and all others not mentioned here, for their untiring dedication of camping their gears

and in reply to the comment bout Players on 1-3 years
I been on this server roughly 2 years (i took a year off in between)

I have 1 trans char (lvl 98***)

1 non-trans 2nd class
2 non-trans 1st class

1 non-99/50 extended class (Ranker)

Which goes to show anyone, that is not just the time, its the dedication these guys have put into Hero and not nobody's help that they got these stuff.

(This on a purely personal note, Ex did tend to rub me the wrong way Sweat - but Bloody, from what i've noticed, is good-natured)

Annnnddd.....anything I say about Ex is purely jabbering-niceties, I owe my guild to Ex's help (not many know but Ex was in my guild before he built his legacy mwah~)

soooo....mmmrhhhh rant over i guess.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 03:28 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
02-19-2009 03:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

No one is talking about me Icon_sad

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
02-19-2009 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??Not so bright

Eldakar Wrote:No one is talking about me Icon_sad

Saving the best for last?Icon_biggrin

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
02-19-2009 03:43 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Sorry Kev but you are too noob for this topic Icon_redface

Quote:but Bloody, from what i've noticed, is good-natured)
Many would disagree, but thanks all the same.
02-19-2009 04:02 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

lol wtf i hope its me hes talking about though probably not gufufufufufufufu
02-19-2009 04:18 PM
Maiden Offline

Bloody Wrote:
Quote:but Bloody, from what i've noticed, is good-natured)
Many would disagree, but thanks all the same.

I agree Love Laugh

Anyway..now that's just a silly review...If the review was talking about Bloody (and he hasn't played seriously in MONTHS, so I don't know what that guy's talking about) I know for a fact that Bloody has worked hard for all of his items, I work with him (sometimes :redfaceIcon_smile.

I'd also like to see this overpowered equipment because we should take that and head over to Beezl. Icon_razz

The lag...it's been going on for only what..a few days? I don't know, if it's been longer then I haven't noticed.

The GMs..well let's not open that can of worms but it wouldn't be fair to say that the entire staff is unfriendly and stuck up, especially since the reviewer probably hadn't even been around long enough to meet them all. As for "begging" for good reviews, I'd hardly call it that. At most, I'd say they push the idea when there's a large gathering of players, but that's it. I haven't been to many events lately but from what I can remember it was just a simple "Don't forget to vote!" type of reminder.

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
02-19-2009 04:19 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Quote:At most, I'd say they push the idea when there's a large gathering of players, but that's it. I haven't been to many events lately but from what I can remember it was just a simple "Don't forget to vote!" type of reminder.

Well maybe this idiot would rather have the GMs close the server for 5 mins everyday so people would go and vote/write a review like some other servers >_>

Quote:The lag...it's been going on for only what..a few days? I don't know, if it's been longer then I haven't noticed.
When did we do Valk? It was about 15 hours ago right? Was there any lag for you at that time? I certainly wasn't lagging.

Quote:The GMs..well let's not open that can of worms but it wouldn't be fair to say that the entire staff is unfriendly and stuck up, especially since the reviewer probably hadn't even been around long enough to meet them all.
Sucks to be him not having met Aki LoveLoveLove
02-19-2009 04:32 PM
Maiden Offline

Bloody Wrote:
Quote:The GMs..well let's not open that can of worms but it wouldn't be fair to say that the entire staff is unfriendly and stuck up, especially since the reviewer probably hadn't even been around long enough to meet them all.
Sucks to be him not having met Aki LoveLoveLove

LoveLoveLove Laugh

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
02-19-2009 04:53 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I like the 180 degree turn of events.

teOx Wrote:if youre complaining that we're making honest reviews, then you should take a look at something called freedom of speech.

What the LW guild disagree with may honestly be what the reviewer thinks of. If you value your own freedom of speech so that you can speak about the server, at least be consistent and let others have their "freedom of speech" about a particular guild in the server.

GM Ayu from the other thread Wrote:A server review is a player's personal opinion about their stay in the server, and is certainly not an obligation to review. We like it if players review, but it's not part of a "job." Not reviewing within 1.5 years may at most make the GMs go "=(" but that's about it. Regardless of what "really happen," the review shows that player's thoughts about the review on the different aspects of the server to evaluate on.

How a player may interpret these aspects vary. Inasad treats the /10 scale for server stability to be direct correlation of what % of the time is the server on. I personally lower score for a server in this section if it even lags a bit. How they want to rate us GMs, or server friendliness, that's just up to them.

It's just how the player thinks of the guild inside the server, and any possible relationship of assistance between said guild and the GM team. One player starts a thread that may have implication of 'defending' the GM team against some reviews, and the players who admit to writing those reviews immediately place faults on people. They claim that the "pro-GM" people shouldn't care about it because it is an honest review, their freedom and telling their side of the 'truth.'

Act on your own words, let said player(s) share their personal side of the story and what's their interpretation of the server. If this review frustrates you, welcome to the GM boat?

Less ruckus, less complaints and less drama over this not only serve more good to the server but also to your own guild image. Show the maturity that the guild claims to have that the GMs do not, and don't let these random comments (which the GMs face every day) bother you.

Let the other people decide who they are going to listen to.

02-19-2009 04:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

AshAnn Wrote:One player dominates the ENTIRE community.

cmon guys, thinking caps on...

its obvi JJJ.

you can now applaud my genius.

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
02-19-2009 04:55 PM