Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Isilla card :S
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

Isilla card :S

Well.... I read that isilla card is a very good card for BattleSage but I searched fot it at RMS and I found: "INT + 2, Reduce Casting Time by 50% for 5 seconds when performing a Magical attack. FLEE Rate + 30"

Does it mean that EVERY TIME i perfom a magical attack I'll will have reduce casting time by 50%? And the flee rate is also when you perfom a magical attack or always?

Thanks Icon_biggrin

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
05-12-2009 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

RE: Isilla card :S

hmm i was wondering about the same, i heard that only 5% of the time u'll get that effect, if its everytime then...that card is godly therefore making mage classes godly...(with 120 dex + 50% casttimereduction, firebolt comes out in like half a second OMFG) essentially when ur casting, ur starting a new attacking again and again, so if its EVERYTIME then u'll get that effect everytime u cast. so i think the 5% of the time thing makes sence.

if only it's everytime....

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
05-12-2009 10:49 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Here's the script for Isilla:

{ bonus bInt,2; bonusautoscript "{ specialeffect2 EF_SUFFRAGIUM; sc_start SC_FASTCAST,5000,50; sc_start SC_INCFLEE,5000,30; }",50,BF_MAGIC; },{},{}

When it activates, you have 50% cast time and +30 Flee for 5 seconds. The chance is right before the BF_MAGIC statement. Fireblend's 10% chance is listed as "100," so "50" would indeed be 5% of the time when you perform a magic attack.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
05-12-2009 11:12 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

basically all you get from it 100% of the time is the Int + 2

the other "godly" effects only trigger by 5% of all spell-instances

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-12-2009 04:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

The real mystery should be this: how does the game "count" BF_Magic?

Let's say if you use a Storm Gust and hit 15 targets. Let's say they are bosses or undead so they don't freeze and let's say that they take 5 hits each before they die. Does this register as 1 magic hit because it's all one spell or 5*15 hits?

There's mentioning of the latter being true how multi-hit magic will count as multiple times (firebolt isn't a multi-hit, waterball is, and etc), but I never got a certified answer, though admitted i didn't research on this very hard to try to find out its real property...

05-12-2009 07:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Little Sara Offline

Card it on slotted wings and you have 10% chance of it activating. A nice perk I'd say, though not a make-or-break move since 10% is unreliable.

And to speculate on the above. A cast spell is probably on its own. Like whatever I cast, as long as its counted as magic (as opposed to say, Double Attack, or Envenom) and has the Skill !! thing above my head counts as 1 chance. It could be waterball and hit 100x for all I care, but it still counts as 1 magical attack.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 07:48 PM by Little Sara.)
05-12-2009 07:45 PM
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

OH... goes autocast (hindsight) count as magical attack too? if so... it would be grat for my BattleSage

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
05-14-2009 07:14 AM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Hmm, if you got Slotted headgear 2x + wings = like 4x 5% ... that would be o.o plus.... you get 8 int >__>; but do the effects stack or....
05-14-2009 12:15 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Putting a card into sunnies[1] would be int + 2, then into wings would be int + 2 and int + 2 (effect applied twice, not doubled) = grand total of 6 int

the effects are applied 3 times,
out of 100% you get 5% to trigger effect, out of 95% to fail you get 5% to trigger, out of the remaining 90% of fail you get 5% to trigger

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-14-2009 01:11 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

haha you forgot top headgear =P
05-14-2009 01:51 PM