heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Best RPG Sound Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Askin HeRO,

I don't know most of them, so I didn't want this as a poll.

Simple Question, in your opinion what RPG do you think had/has the best soundtrack?

Mine is a tie between Ledgend of Dragoon and Muramasa.
Legend of Zelda. Ocarina of Time, maybe? Maybe even Gerudo Valley from OoT. Or maybe just Zelda ones in general.
I have fallen in love with "Zanarkand theme", piano version, from Final Fantasy X.
Mother 3.

No, wait... Persona 2 : Innocent Sin.
Hmm Chrono Cross had a great sound track... wait, FF Tactics' was amazing!
?? I have too many... well anyway, Final Fantasy 6 (especially Lock, The Wild West, The Decisive Battle, Tina, Devil's Lab, The Fierce Battle, Searching for Friends, and the Ending Theme), Chrono Trigger (especially the character and battle themes), Wild ARMs 2 (especially the dungeon and end boss musics and the original opening themes with vocals), everything in Gust's?Atelier series that's been released here so far (especially the opening themes and the boss musics), and both Ar Tonelico games (especially battle themes and anything sung). Single favorite track is probably EXEC_PAJA/.#Orica_extracting from Ar Tonelico. That or METHOD_REPLEKIA/. from Ar Tonelico 2. Mana Khemia's Run for your life is right up there too.
Hmm, I've always like Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2 in Japan), and Chrono trigger, It's hard to pick a favorite from them.

Secret of the Arid Sands (from SoM) always caught my ear, but it doesn't seem to be very popular.

And the Black Omen in Chrono Trigger, absolutely Love the baseline and melody.
Lefire Wrote:?Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger

This, plus a bunch of Tales games including Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
Honestly, I'd say any of the Wild ARMs games have great soundtracks..except 5. I love the whole wild west style of music.

However, I am going to say that my dfavorite RPG soundtrack, hands down, is Suikoden 3. Exceeding Love(song in the opening video) is insanely amazing, at least to me, and the music throughout the game is great too
I'm surprised no one said Golden Sun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's