heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I need recommendations! =o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Meh I don't like "long" animes XD
Read one piece it only took me 5 days to finish the manga from scratch. =D
even though its long.
^Manga Addict :x
I recently got hooked on an anime that you might like, it has comedy, weirdness, and the occassional bit of romance (but more in a weird, comical way)

it's called Gin Tama (or Gintama, I saw both versions of spelling)

and FFS change your siggy please!
Haha, you mean that anime with a guy with white-ish blue hair? Yes, it was quite funny, yet I didn't finish it. But, I'll try to finish it after I finish 4 animes I'm testing now. ;P

The sig, I iz still thinking of what to replace it :0
I always recommend Ranma 1/2. It's old, but it's a classic that's still good.though a warning, there are no real censors on this, so there's quite a bit of boobies towards the beginning, but that gets old and they mature a little bit towards the end (but there's still quite a bit of fanservice). Bare boobies aside, It's pretty much PG-13.

I knew a place that had ALL of the manga's volumes fan-translated, but they took it down due to copyright issues. I'm pretty sure Youtube has season 1 around, but it's all english dubbed.
Watched it a few years-es-es ago x3
Fairy Tail manga very nice. =)
I'll try c:
Have you heard of Bakuman?
It's a manga from the authors of Death Note. Pretty good, talks about manga and Shonen Jump Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's