heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: "heRO- PvP 4 Real": heRO Birthday PvP Tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hoshi Wrote:A couple of questions:

GM-Ayu Wrote:-banned items: yggdrasil berry, yggdrasil seed, yggdrasil leaf, nemo, dori, angel fish, any other item with same effect as the ones listed here, token of ziegfried
Does this include salmons/mutants and any other fish below that?

Salmon, Mutant, and any lesser fish is allowed.

Hoshi Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:-no prebuff time: GM kills everyone with hell's judgment first (as dispel). PvP starts the moment GM resurrects everyone. Intentionally avoiding Hell's judgment through anyway counts as rule breaking and team suffers auto-defeat for this round. (note: if your team contains SN, remind host GM every time you are recalled to fight)
Did you mean SL (soul linker)?

She meant Super Novice. That's because they get stat bonuses once they reach level 99 without dying, but they lose the bonuses if they die. That's why the GM must not kill them like they do with everyone else. As you can see, it's a really specific case.
We can't watch any more? Icon_sad I was really looking forward to seeing these battles.
Thank you Aqualys Icon_smile Now I just need someone to confirm the use of the Heal skill.

I think we're still allowed to spectate. Ayu didn't say specifically that we aren't allowed to spectate anymore. It's just going to be troublesome to find places for the spectators to sit and actually spectate. :/ May I suggest using the regular PvP room?
Trans PvP Tourney Result

Team 1: Izael, Albus Dumbledore, Nitro, Ardney wolf 2nd place
Team 2: Sekaru Jaggerjack Fanimus (no 4th member yet) (withdraw)
Team 3: pictish, AdrilIf, QuiglyTheFluorscent, Raine Viamont 3rd place
Team 4: Tiya, Pistis_Sophia, PeekaMart, Proxyt 4th place
Team 5: arte, kman, king kisho, machiavelli 1st place

///

Non-trans pvp players you may need to leave guild during the tourney due to unexpected PvP problems regarding those of the same guild or woe-allies (similar to ToH pvp problems). Sorry for all the inconvenience.
We were 2nd, Ayu Sweat
GM-Ayu Wrote:Team 1: Izael, Albus Dumbledore, Nitro, Ardney wolf 3rd place

Lies and slander.
Fixed Icon_smile
Can I sign up for Baby tourny with my baby monk still?
yes you can, name of the monk? you may want to list that
GM-Ayu Wrote:Trans PvP Tourney Result

Team 1: Izael, Albus Dumbledore, Nitro, Ardney wolf 2nd place
Team 2: Sekaru Jaggerjack Fanimus (no 4th member yet) (withdraw)
Team 3: pictish, AdrilIf, QuiglyTheFluorscent, Raine Viamont 3rd place
Team 4: Tiya, Pistis_Sophia, PeekaMart, Proxyt 4th place
Team 5: arte, kman, king kisho, machiavelli 1st place

///

Non-trans pvp players you may need to leave guild during the tourney due to unexpected PvP problems regarding those of the same guild or woe-allies (similar to ToH pvp problems). Sorry for all the inconvenience.

YEAAAAAAAAAA

The STD alliance still represents even with leaving the server?
How Pro is that 4 real we will always have a mark here.

Grats to the winning teams, 2 bad it wasn't recorded it won't happen for another 4 years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's