heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What do you think will make heRO better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@dementia:
well that aco should go kill some porings for a bit more then... really wouldn't hurt for people to actually KNOW what they're doing in-game...

coz in-game too often have i come across high-leveled ppl (even trans) who still don't know where certain locations are (how do i get to gonryun?), who don't know who drops what (where to hunt xx?... there's @mi... Sweat ), and a variety of other "huh wtf?" situations where it makes me wonder if they've been botting coz it really shows that all that they did was just mindless grinding... sure it's a game, it's just to blow some steam off, it's not to be taken seriously bla bla bla, but still some basic use of common sense couldn't hurt right?
like reading server specs -> seriously, who downloads MBs of clients (or the full client in GBs) -even if it just took you 10 mins- to find that the server isn't what you're looking for?
Srsly, why waste your own time, bandwith, comp workload, and storage space when you could do 5 minutes (or less) of research to know the server just enough to make sure that the features, rules, size, etc are what you're looking for?

and please appreciate Rune-Midgard a bit more... especially with how easy HeRO has made it to traverse the lands, including the custom quests and the custom mobs...

-w-
Why is there no mail npc in HeRo?
Is it bugged or removed.Question Mark
Trapper Wrote:Why is there no mail npc in HeRo?

purposely removed
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Trapper Wrote:Why is there no mail npc in HeRo?

purposely removed
Was there a way it couldbe misused?
Just asking.Icon_biggrin
@mahawirasd

Im not entirely sure were all that came from, I was simply saying how high warp costs would really suck for newbies, since they're on a low budget. If every single town warp cost 1.5k, I know Id be very reluctant to use them.
Kretzer Wrote:
Panda Wrote:Yep. Democracy has spoken and double-client will be re-enabled in the next client along with zooming.

When was this? And the poster is Panda, not GM-Pandora?
and that reluctance would actually force people to use Kafra warp or walk around to enjoy the countryside a bit more...

-w-
Serenity Wrote:
Kretzer Wrote:
Panda Wrote:Yep. Democracy has spoken and double-client will be re-enabled in the next client along with zooming.

When was this???And the poster is Panda, not GM-Pandora?

It was GM-Pandora, however this vote was late 2006...
What's the point of bringing it up now then?
It's pretty clear what the point was. At that point in time, the community was for the re-installation of dual clienting. Since it is a bit out dated though, it'd be nice to see a new poll made on the subject.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's