heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends,
I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. So I hope this side will help me. Thanks.
o.-
Hmm. One step backwards. The bot completely forgot to make any mention of "R", "O", "RO", or anything of relevance.
That is NOT informative, Manifus.

Do it like this.

Hi new person to the forums/game- I hope you enjoy your stay, and can become almost as much of a forum whore as myself. If you cannot find something you need, or have a specific question in mind- feel free to ask me via pm, or even make a post regarding your question. I'm sure others, including myself, will consider it a pleasure to help you.

See? Now was that so hard. *smirks*

waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles,??

That being said, if this is a bot...may it be damned to the abysmal pits of ever-loving hell, and shall it burn for all it's misdeeds.
takhara Wrote:That is NOT informative, Manifus.

Do it like this.

Hi new person to the forums/game- I hope you enjoy your stay, and can become almost as much of a forum whore as myself. If you cannot find something you need, or have a specific question in mind- feel free to ask me via pm, or even make a post regarding your question. I'm sure others, including myself, will consider it a pleasure to help you.

See? Now was that so hard. *smirks*

waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles,??

That being said, if this is a bot...may it be damned to the abysmal pits of ever-loving hell, and shall it burn for all it's misdeeds.

That seems like too much work. I'll stick to my way thank you very much.
Reference URL's