Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to the forum
anjellara Offline
Banned

New to the forum

Hi friends,
I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. So I hope this side will help me. Thanks.
01-27-2010 01:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: New to the forum

o.-

01-27-2010 01:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

Hmm. One step backwards. The bot completely forgot to make any mention of "R", "O", "RO", or anything of relevance.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
01-27-2010 01:48 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

That is NOT informative, Manifus.

Do it like this.

Hi new person to the forums/game- I hope you enjoy your stay, and can become almost as much of a forum whore as myself. If you cannot find something you need, or have a specific question in mind- feel free to ask me via pm, or even make a post regarding your question. I'm sure others, including myself, will consider it a pleasure to help you.

See? Now was that so hard. *smirks*

waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles,??

That being said, if this is a bot...may it be damned to the abysmal pits of ever-loving hell, and shall it burn for all it's misdeeds.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-27-2010 01:51 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??New to the forum

takhara Wrote:That is NOT informative, Manifus.

Do it like this.

Hi new person to the forums/game- I hope you enjoy your stay, and can become almost as much of a forum whore as myself. If you cannot find something you need, or have a specific question in mind- feel free to ask me via pm, or even make a post regarding your question. I'm sure others, including myself, will consider it a pleasure to help you.

See? Now was that so hard. *smirks*

waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles, waffles, tasty waffles,??

That being said, if this is a bot...may it be damned to the abysmal pits of ever-loving hell, and shall it burn for all it's misdeeds.

That seems like too much work. I'll stick to my way thank you very much.

01-27-2010 01:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply