heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ragnarok DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Awesome, I got the game late last night, so im just waiting on my daughter to be in a better mood so I can start the game.

Kinda sad there are no alchemists in the game, oh well..
I got the game yesterday too dood! :D

As for cliche' ... the character intros are the most cliche' RPG backstories that ever existed, the plot is generic but the character interaction is hilarious.

Not too far in the game yet, but I can't wait to Mirage Tower and then get so OP that I break the game (without going Blacksmith) ;p

That is how I have fun. <3
Save for the Detarderus you fight in the Mirage Tower (and the last 4 floors before it), it's quite easy to overcome all of the ennemies you encounter during the game.

By the way, here's my new Friend Code, I promise I'll make a backup before playing with Customization codes again D:

...That's funny, it didn't changed... Bleh, I don't get those saves system at all...
friend codes are specific to the game cartridge. They dont change at all. Thats why :x
Really ? Well, I never had more than one save in any game before, so that explains why.
they're specific to the cartridge, but i think more importantly they're specific to the DS itself, like if you used a different DS the friend code would change.

also i'm already on my way to being over powered lol, i've already done 5 limit breaks and i just barely got my guild started up lol. i haven't even done the first guild quest that you get.
Geez, I had to restart.. Didn't like they way I played my stats..

Wish I could change the main guys hair.. or even the colour
Iced Blue Wrote:Geez, I had to restart.. Didn't like they way I played my stats..

Wish I could change the main guys hair.. or even the colour

You can in multiplayer, does that count?

So...how does one find out their friend code?

Specifically.
Go to Mirage Tower, choose
Challenge > Multi-Player > Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

There you have your friends settings as well as your Friend Code.

As for the stats thing, you can always switch jobs to get a stat reset at the cost of halved level.
If you have access to a cheat program or flashcart, there is always the option of the Mirage Tower Customization cheat, whose extremely deadly side-effect has been fixed. Previously, it corrupted your save to the point where you could not load or save, but now it works fine.

You get new hairstyles and colours through quests and completing certain levels of the Mirage Tower for use within the Mirage Tower.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's