heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ragnarok DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i have my assassin spirit! just workin on job levels to open it up for abuse Icon_wink
I can't get my Swordsman guildmember to change jobs... /sigh; What's the Assassin Spirit do?
Your Swordman need to have the "Friend" status.

The Assassin's Spirit gives the final skills of the Assassins.
Jubjub and I just mass cleared Mirage Tower 2 man today, it was fun, gotta say though, assassins suck in this game.

Still on my power trip, but when I'm done I'll be up for running MT some more if anyone cares to join me.
Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.

All of which can easily be trumped by other classes.

I should know, I main Assassin in this game, and yes, I have a +3 4x Hoodlum Jahamdar, which gets me up to 50 crit with 1 luk.

Even with that, it is still lame and I would much rather have a Knight with a Phree Brocca.

They aren't the worst class in game, but as far as melee dps goes they are mediocre.
How do you get Friend status? o.o

Also, I meant what are the final skill(s) of the Assassin?
Get him more often on your party

And the Assassin's Final Skills are Giga Slave, a small AoE attack, and Cyclone, a line attack.

Manifus Wrote:
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.

All of which can easily be trumped by other classes.

I should know, I main Assassin in this game, and yes, I have a +3 4x Hoodlum Jahamdar, which gets me up to 50 crit with 1 luk.

Even with that, it is still lame and I would much rather have a Knight with a Phree Brocca.

They aren't the worst class in game, but as far as melee dps goes they are mediocre.

I never said they were the best though, it's obvious which the best class is.
I just said they have their advantages.
i personally enjoy having my assassin, though i'm definitely not one right now just so i can get the mejingard from TKM quest in Juno. then i'll be far superior. full agi/luk build with mejin giving me that 40 str boost Icon_wink oh and i just love destroying bosses in MT with my stabbers =D slotted btw
I feel so behind XD The game does move fast tho. **Just made her guild**
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's