heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ryx's Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Artist's block sucks... that is all.

Um... anyways, i'll keep working on the guild pictures soon (probably next weekend...) but for now, i thought i'd post this, since i took like 3 hours working on it, lol
and, if it was your idea i borrowed to make it, arigato! n_n

[Image: ryxroo0027qg.png]
Looks great :D
It's purdy Icon_eek what'd you make that with?
Lucky Day Wrote:It's purdy Icon_eek what'd you make that with?
I'm glad you like it n_n

the base is actually just a screen shot from my favorite city, the Great Blue Lag, and i took sprite images and overlayed the boxes on them in MS paint, and then threw the whole thing together *nods*
(it took 3 hours cause i wasn't solidly working on it the whole time, lol)
Really good I love your work Ryx
u know i reali like that mission failed pic.

that signature thing is very nice, i wish i understood what u told lucky on how u made it >.>
Reis Wrote:u know i reali like that mission failed pic.

that signature thing is very nice, i wish i understood what u told lucky on how u made it >.>
hehe, well like most really good art, i borrowed the mission failed picture (cause i can't draw that well with cg, heh) n_n;;

um... when i get back from work i could throw together a demo on how i made the signature, if you want /hmm
Alright!??It took a few days, but here they are, requested by SPIEGEL:
(guild portraits will be resumed shortly)

SPIEGEL

caio

gorium
WOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
thx Ryx ! amazing ... the best evah !!
*sending the links for caio and gorium*
your tri-wings look like a pair of panties sprite btw, that upclose shot doesn't do it justice. Icon_eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's