heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ryx's Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
wee, how violent and delightful n_n *saves*
i really do need to see that... as soon as i can afford the dvd <.<;;

well, on another note, since most people already know, here's a rough sketch i did of my wizard:
Coral Ways [Waterworks Manager]

(on another side note, did that actually hurt any the few times i managed to JT you Miss Chocolate? X3; )
well, school is finally over this semester! and all the grades are in too (the Andean Archaeology class was really hard /swt)
(French Revolution - A, Chinese History 750-1350 - A, Ceramic Analysis - A, Andean Archaeology - C)

naturally i felt terrible most of the one week i'm going to have for break until much later in the summer - but i should be fine for starting up work (yay)

anyways, it took me far too long to draw, but it's been long overdue

[Image: yuri002auc1.png]

okay! basically, this is Yuri doing her best impression of a chung E n_n
so what it boils down to is: Yuri at center, looking very sweet and happy, innocent, and unarmed - the spirit floating above her is the personification of her desire to be stronger - and the stuffed animal fish is Miso, the "dewm-trout"
i'm working on another picture at the moment actually, but i thought about this last night, and i just wanted to draw it (really didn't take very long actually)

it's Ryxingeir cosplaying again, as everyone's favorite Sith - i actually got the idea to draw this while half-asleep last night, after my mom read a spoiler-review about Pirates 3 which equated one scene to the Dual of Fates in Star Wars episode I, it was actually before i knew it was the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, but... it works out, so... yay!

Ryxie-maul

[edit re-post!] alright, i finished the other picture i was working on finally! it took a little while, but i think it turned out pretty well:

Ryxie and Lucky (casual)
Nice ^_^ I love the Ryxie-maul!

The other wouldnt load for me Icon_sad
thanks, and... imageshack is great - right until it doesn't work =.=;;

i re-uploaded it, maybe this one will work:
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1669/...al2jm7.png
Yeah, looking good ^_^
Good you're drawing again Icon_biggrin
<3 casual Ryxie shirt
got away from an artist bloc?

I got a D for my writing class. Nothing to be proud of but thats gonna leave a nice big dent on my GPA T.T

For some reason I cant see anything on image shack.
Moved recently from my previous post, trying to get the post url buttons to friggen work right all the time, or at least more often

hehe, thank you, i'm glad you both liked them - and i'm glad you like Ryxie's shirt Lucky, hehe n_n

the only bad thing is... i want a backpack like Ryxie's now (the heart with the wings) n_n;;

well, i got an idea for another picture tonight hehe, i'm not sure if i should really draw it though (the soundness of my reasoning behind the picture is quite questionable, lol), but that's a matter for another time!

for now... i'm actually working on something else entirely hehe n_n
it's a doujin (i think i can call it that? <.< ) for part of Ryxie's past! i know i talk about it all the time, but i finally got the inspiration for trying to draw it (maybe cause it's really violent and i've been feeling randomly depressed a lot recently n_n;; )

Drifting Snow (cover)

Page 1

(okay, so it's not much yet XD;; but i'm gonna be working on it, really n_n )

Added from below - aint messing with posts grand?
GM-Hermes Wrote:got away from an artist bloc?

I got a D for my writing class. Nothing to be proud of but thats gonna leave a nice big dent on my GPA T.T

For some reason I cant see anything on image shack.
not really sure if it was artist bloc or not, i was just really busy recently, so i didn't have much time to draw, and by the time i could, i was too bloody tired to draw anything
ouch for the D, poor Hermes-sama x.x;;

and... yeah, imageshack is just a giant pain sometimes... i'd switch back to using photobucket, but their picture size limit is way too small (or at least it was when i first started using it, maybe i'll try again...) however, it could also be the fact that i save everything in .png... apparently that causes problems for some people u_u;;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's