heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Favourite Anime Quotes {Manga counts too}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now imagine a guy totally cover with blood sitting right in front of you telling you that ._.
"We'll look after these fine passengers like they were our personal livestock. -Decaying- livestock. Hehehe... Infested with maggots. <3 Heh. We'll handle them with love... ANGRY LOVE. CAREFULLY... VEEERY CAREFULLY. LET'S GRIND THEIR CARCASSES INTO DUST!" - Ladd Russo, Baccano!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Look at the pieces... I completely took it apart... I took it apart without it touching the floor once... SEE?! DID'JA?! WOW, THAT WAS REFRESHING BUT NOW WHAT?! Whoa, life is -fun-! Yeah, try sayin' that ten thousand times every day! It'll screw with your head so bad that all of your pain will disappear like magic! Okay okay okay... I got past the sadness and as of now I'M EVOLVING TO A HIGHER STAAGE! RIIIGHT?! Tell me you all thing so! Life... Is a magnificent beast... And it excites me... My okay brain is so beyond okay that I think it's finally okay... You guys tell me something entertaining now." - Graham Specter, Baccano!.
Black Mage: So, Red Mage, enlighten us. How can a plan that makes no sense work?
Red Mage: One simple reason: It makes too little sense to fail.
Black Mage: What.
Red Mage: Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That?s just basic cause and effect. It?s easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped. The success or failure of any given step will have no impact on the macro level.

Well at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
--Black Mage

"--Do not forget. What you must imagine is always that you yourself are the strongest. You do not need outside enemies. For you, the only one you have to fight is none other than your own image." - Emiya
Humans are truly interesting.. - Ryu from the anime "Death Note" :D
"I like humans. Humans are so appealing and interesting. I just can't help myself." - Izaya Orihara, Durarara!!
>....< so obvious Lady Namine
[Image: people-die-if-they-are-killed.jpg]
win!

-w-
"Kill them dead" Yuyu Hakusho manga
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's