heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Favourite Anime Quotes {Manga counts too}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: b163a2d48be190_full.jpg]

Me too Harima me too
I cant believe no one has said this one yet.

"The balls are inert!" -Piccolo - Dragon ball Z
[Image: ngbbs48ad22ca3c2e0.jpg]
"When you are stressed, laugh... Even when you're sad, laugh... Just laugh and Blow it all away." Waji and Hale from Jungle Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu
Damn, Oka, how'd you know that was one of my favorite shows?

Oh yeah, and quotes to stay on-topic:
"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it." ~ Yang Wen-Li
"Politics always takes vengeance on those who belittle it." ~ Julian Minci
Jens Wrote:[Image: people-die-if-they-are-killed.jpg]

lol that made me laugh so bad.
Warning; Mild sexual subject matter.

[Image: subtitels0.jpg]
Hello guys...!
Its a long one, but its probably my absolute favorite anime quote ever! From Hellsing:

"Hello? is this thing on? Alright! This is a shout out to all our listeners in the round table conference, and a special hello to that whoring little b@tch Ms. Hellsing, Can you hear me?! We are the Valentine Brothers! I'm Jan Valentine, and it is really nice to meet you. We appreciate you for joining us on this late lunch, we are currently feasting on the delicious taste of the Hellsing membership. We highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by praying to your imputant god, and then cowering in a corner, always good, but if you act now, there is still time for an old fashion suicide! Thank you London! We love you! Good night!"I was researching and found this valuable information so shared here...
From Fullmetal Alchemist:

Greed: Who the f#*K are you?
Teacher: I'M PISSED *angry swirlies in the background and stuff*
I Found this funny.

[Image: 95885369.jpg]

These lines are from the manga the world god only knows.
It made me lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's