heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What music do you like play while gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Exactly as the title says, what music do you like lisnen to while you're gaming?

As for myself i love to lisnen to industrial while gaming, psy/goa or metal Icon_biggrin
I'm trying to put together a playlist for myself to play while playing RO :3

Bands i like to lisnen to while gaming would be; Angelspit, Combichrist, Infected Mushroom, Celldweller and sometimes Moi dix Mois.
Hai kittie :D

I usually put the tv on to the Hit List channel or the Rock channel. Or I find a tv show/movie on for back ground noise. I dont have ro music on, to many years of the same crap gets to you. My sound effects are on very very quietly.
usually metal or screamo but mostly disturbed system of a down, slipknot, mushroomhead,the gorrilaz, sometimes maroon 5 and psyche origami (not sure about the spelling)
whatever, I put my ipod on shuffle.
i don't even have the version of RO with background music, i like the sounds the mobs make and some of the 'environment' sounds.

But i usually have my ipod on shuffle to xD
Which has these bands on it:
- Angelspit
- Aural Vampire
- And one
- Alice Nine
- Celldweller
- CoB
- Combichrist
- D'espairsRay
- Daft Punk
- DeathGaze
- Dope starts inc

and to much other crap xD
Basicly metal, goa/psy, industrial and rock i guess :o
I... I just listen to the game music...
While leveling....Gorrilaz, Radiohead, Pinback, The Expendables, Dredg, some Slightly Stoopid in there.......Born of Osiris and Emmure for pvp? lol
blink-182 Love :]
My whole library. Various genre.
I just skip if I don't feel like it XD
aparently you can on BURNOUT PARADISE so if you have burnout give it a try as im just about to do

so us burnout players are the lucky **bleep** lol

but hopefully they will bringout an update so you can do it on the awesome games like ya know cod4 cod5 gta IV motorstorm motorstorm pacific rift although motorstorm games have decent music on anyways

peace out
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's