heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I made my first mil from uh...mining on a sage too back in the day.
Then later started making 3mil+ a day when Kiel and Rach Sanc came out and I could sell the badass drops like Morph Shawl and Blood Runes to players!
I made my first 14mil when I sold an Incubus from fished OCA. Fun stuff.
I went the Priest route (she was my only char then) and found an ED card and sold it for like 7m+an armor from herman. And my priest was pretty much naked to 99 and a lot of HP.

Thennnn I was never broke after that..to this day lol.

Good guide Nami especially the don't be a douche part :D
1 more thing should be added. NEVER EVER try to use MAMMONITE!! Use it when in dangerous situations only, spending zeni had never been so easy.
Ngjoko Wrote:1 more thing should be added. NEVER EVER try to use MAMMONITE!! Use it when in dangerous situations only, spending zeni had never been so easy.

Using 2 iron wrist and just a random doomslayer uncarded at base refine, mammonite can oneshot hillwind very early, and still come out positive in income, so I wouldn't suggest that.

I didn't include bathory at first cause I find it absurd for anyone to get pass penomena before lv 80... but then there's sin/rogue who can get pass them without problems. *edit*

Yes there's much better spots Split Ends, but this is just a hint for lv 80 and lower only XD; I didn't include the higher level dungeon zeny spots, as I think people will get the hang of it and discover things for themselves after surviving a low rate to lv 80.
Sadly, I've never been too good at that stick to one character suggestion.
can always stick to poring island and get poring cards and OC jellopies [which from a certain somebody- is supposed to be decent npc oc fodder] =P
Certainly Marvelous.

This guide is a valuable guide as it guides all beginner in HeRO to earn their Zeny to have a good start in game.
I made my first mill on HeRo farming karvodailnirol, while hunting poison spores for customers.

Then hunted immortal hearts and stuff for a while. Pretty much hunted anything creators or 'crosses need and sold it.
I stick to one character 90% of the time I've played Hero. Sidenote: Current count is 100+ total characters made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's