heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Aaron's Shop: Hoarding Too Long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi! I haven't looked through the whole shop yet, but how much for each Cutter[4]?

edit: Nevermind, I found one already.
Bump, open for business! :D
Hey Dani, save all of those Strawberries, Shoots, and Yarns for me =o Catch you in-game about 'em!
Was happy to do business with you earlier Tul. :]
I have 400k for that Lude Card,
if that's not acceptable, some werebirds are about to get their feathers plucked and talons removed...
Icon_twisted

My in-game name is Aanwal, is yours Aaronock?

edit: Thank you Aaron!
Its one of many of my characters in game, but if you called for it on @main I certainly would respond.

So yah, 400k for Lude is good for me, I generally log in the evenings server time since that's when I'm done with work.
Hey, can I ask you to farm me stems for 500z, immortal hearts and fabrics for 1.5k? I'll buy as many as you can farm :D! But I would preferrably like you to make stems your priority since I need like around 20k of those atm :/ You're prolly very busy both irl and in game with these requests so I won't set a deadline.

Also, PC>that +7 Wolfheiden

Thanks!
Hi, I can farm you some stuff probably this weekend. This is actually the first request for farming since I restarted my shop again.

Also, not too sure on the price of the Wolfheiden, but was willing to let it go for about 5mil.
Bumpy~

Still here, and with lots of things to sell!
was wondering if u started farming the AD mats yet XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's