heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Aaron's Shop: Hoarding Too Long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ultima_Pi Wrote:No, but people OP at like 5 mil. I give the benefit of the doubt in that it actually is hard to "get", but since I only know of like 4 people who have ever mained a GS... EVER...
I Npced Gate keeper DD.Cry
I just wanted to know the price.
Putting an order of 5 of each converter. I have no mats, so I'm paying full.

7.5k x 20 = 150k
Just five o.O?
Hm, I might just have that in stock Joy.

Edit: Or maybe not, I'll do it in the morning since I'm working on catching up some today on NaNoWriMo.
Yeah, I rarely use converters anyways. And no rush.
Kapha is a hatter card btw, and i'd like to buy the hood [1]....or just vend it, i'll pick it up.

+ I'd love to buy some foods when you make them one day.
Sure, ummm I know Kapha is hatter, but its one of those hatters that people use on occassion so are willing to pay more than 400k or so for it. Fabre is a hatter too but not one I will use for hatter. :D
I have a different approach on them but ok.
Aaronock Wrote:Rope[4] x3= 90k
Hood[1] x1= 15k
Sprint Ring x1= 2mil
Fabre x1= 800k

2,905,000 Total :3

how about
Rope [4] = 50k
Fabre = 500k (that is the last price i bought for them)
Hood = 15k (:D)

Total = 560,000?

deal?

(never mind the sprint ring i got one)
300k for the nepentis bow.Icon_smile
Updated shop post section. New items are in bold.
To those needing deals done, I'm out today so I'll be around tomorrow to complete necessary trades.

To Kite:
Hm, 600k on the Fabre and I'll be happy.
The rest of the stuff, that's fine, I'll even throw an extra rope I found into the deal. What time of day are you normally on?

To Trapper:
Sure, 300k sounds great. Who do I get in touch with in game and what server time do you normally play at?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's