heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Can I ask for xmas a machine gun or is too much Mrs. Santa?
Let's keep the idea's coming!!
Idea's not used this xmas may be used throughout 2011!!!
Can i have This?

Can I still get my machine gun? Mr. Santa Radiance?
This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.
Rurouni Kalain Wrote:This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.
Mmmmmm Tacos...No1

Btw...whats a taco!?
Food. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.Icon_biggrin
RMS:
Pisces Crown
or
Pisces Diadem
master mage Wrote:Food. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.Icon_biggrin
omgawd i want a taco now Cry
Rurouni Kalain Wrote:This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.

Dohohohoho, I remember that. Whistle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's