heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: From the mists of the aether... Or, maybe the front door.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Either way, my entrance won't be pretty.

Hello! My name is WanderingWordsmith. I'm currently downloading the client, so I figured I'd introduce myself on the forum.

I'm no stranger to private servers. I've recently migrated from another MMO to this, at the suggestion of a roleplayer. I'm here to, well, roleplay. I don't like playing competetively, and grinding just isn't for me. I like to take my time, relax, and have some fun.
Uh... beyond the account is... well, I guess you'll have to get to know me personally. What you can know is that I'm a manga and literature bookworm. I'm a gamer and a writer. That's the basics.
I'm a heavy roleplayer, and try to stay in character as often as I can. My character is usually what my username suggests - a wanderer and a wordsmith, spreading tales and meeting adventurers as he does so.

I look forward to hearing your stories!
~WW.
Welcome to the server, i hope you will enjoy it here even though our rollplaying rate is not to high Icon_sad We have people who are interested in rollplaying (me included).

If you need someone to talk to feel free to look me up :3 customs and other info are findable here or at the hero wiki.

P.s you might want to remove the other servernames you mentioned cause its not allowed here :3
waiting for Circe's edit /rice;

Welcome brethren to the lands of Rune Midgard in dimension named "heRO", if you seek more knowledge upon this new lands, you can attain them from the all-knowing Wiki. May Freya be with you.
I didn't need to. They were a good player. <3

Welcome~
lol well, its good to see another player eager to make this server more of a RP style place! welcome, WW, and try to find Heartache or myself online, we can talk more about maybe making a RP guild.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

tee hee, we also seem to have a Cunning Linguist around somewhere, though i bet you're a better wordsmith than he is. RP would really love some revival, so i beseech thee, check out our RP section Ok

oh and it's always nice to see another wanderer and not someone who would just want to trans ASAP by going willows-spores-muka-wolves-metaling-les-nameless No1

anyways, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
GL and HF!

-w-
Wow! Such a warm response; I'm glad I've joined this community.
Thanks to you all!
Well, I'm now registered as an archer, and will be spending my days in and around Geffen. Those who want to say hi, come and do so!
If i'm online i'll be sure to drop by Icon_smile
Hmmm... see if you can potentially hit base level 70 by Sunday next week (so, the 29th I think)... that might be when I'll be rescheduling a Werewolf event I've been trying to host for the past two weeks, and judging by your personality, you'd enjoy it very much =D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's