heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ToH: July 30, 4AM server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jin Kazumi Wrote:
GM-Circe Wrote:Hosted by: GM-Circe (oh hell!)
Monsters by: GM-Circe & GM-Glyph (oh double hell!)

... you're all screwed. :D

Lol, appreciate the upfrontness Circe Sweat
Well, this is FAIR warning. (not to single you out), so there shouldn't be the massive QQing like June's ToH
It is the most Friendly time ever to asian players.Icon_smile
But i still can't make it 2 TOH..Cry
loveapples Wrote:Well, this is FAIR warning. (not to single you out), so there shouldn't??be the massive QQing like June's ToH

Haha yea i do appreciate that now they're telling us its gonna be bad. I'm a little more comfortable now too since this is gonna be my second ToH rather than my first with mobs from Hell.

*Note to self, if there are robots, don't even bother. Frenzy and gtfo. Icon_biggrin
I gave a warning right before the trial started, and given the amount of movies involving robots going on a rampage and trying to kill us all, wouldn't frenzying and running be the immediate response?

If not, then that just shows the amount of self-preservation we all have.

Besides, Circe is helping me make them, what's the worst that could happen? Icon_twisted
i hope that u guys wont modif any elements of the monster sprite..

like shadow/undead vesper? wtf...
Hmm... worst thing that can happen, is, probably, Ayu returning to hold this ToH >:D Not for me though, i'd WAAAAAY enjoy that <3
Besides, the more deaths the merrier~
well, gotta say, an increase in difficulty isn't enough to drag me outta bed.
glyph dont want see people with toh gears i think...
3am for me, and he always get the crazyest stronger impossible monsters...
LOL no thanks, I like my sleep thank you very much!
hmm, I might be there after all but only if i wake up spontaneously xD I don't feel like setting alarm just for a game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's