heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ToH: July 30, 4AM server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:i hope that u guys wont modif any elements of the monster sprite..

like shadow/undead vesper? wtf...

But that's such a load of FUN!

As to how hard it'll be?
I don't know!

Will it be hard?
Who knows?

In all honesty, I just wanted to make fun of Glyph. :D
wow. im predicting the inflation of toh voucher's price coming xD
I think people should bring their scouters to ToH and see if the monster's powers are OVER 9000!!!!! >:D
Aaronock Wrote:I think people should bring their scouters to ToH and see if the monster's powers are OVER 9000!!!!! >:D

there is a very possible chance that the power level of the monsters will be at or around 9 billion.

jus sayin.
Maybe u should test the mobs on a regular lvl 85-99 char with average gears this time, to see if its possible to manage
the self made venatu and dimik last time were really hard, if u get 2-3 of those at one spot the chance to die is like 99,99%
so please make it more fair this time, that i can finally get my lvl 5 TOH wings Icon_smile
The point is that you shouldn't get wings with a regular lvl 85-99 char with average gears.
If more than 50-60% of people are getting wings, Glyph will have failed his job. ):<
You're all supposed to be heroes, persevere through adversity and beat the crazy old man in the tower as he sends his legions at you, fight your way through castle after castle to find the princess.

This is Trial of Heroes, face the trials and come through victorious. Earn those wings with blood, sweat, and tears!
The crazy old man being Glyph, and the pretty princess being Circe, obviously.

Edit: Fine. Glyph wants to be a pretty princess, too.
Do i get to be the crazy old man then?

Edit: Phail grammah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's