heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Intro + some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oi,

I'm likely to join heRO, an intro would be appropriate!

I met RO a long time ago and played for a while, then had to quit for several years and feel like playing again now.

I came to a very popular server but hated their reward system (voluntarily or not) then I noticed heRO and was pretty amazed by the server population, and I was already conditioned to believe low-rate private servers are only populated when offering cards/items for money.

So that makes me wonder, what makes heRO unique to attract so many people? I see there's no Job Changer, I assume there's no NPC either that teaches you the Platinum Skills (like Holy Light) either? And how is the community like, friendly people and very few trolls, I may hope? I'm also taking the liberty to ask how expensive the elemental (Wind/Fire/Earth/Ice) Fists are, since I'm starting up a Monk as my first char.

Hope I'm not too rude with these questions but I gotta make sure heRO is the server I want! Not that there's much other choice anyway.
There is no job changer or npc that teaches platinum skills, you must do the official quests for both!

There are of course trolls on @main, but generally if you're not a total dummy and can throw a few punches yourself, you'll generally find the crowd on @main pretty tame. The best way to really make friends on heRO in my opinion is to join an active guild, and to make friends with the people of said guild (which always leads to further connections with others even outside of it). Overall we have a pretty tame community compared with others out there. Elemental fists I do believe run about 300k a piece still, which is not impossible to get, and you'll easily be able to buy your first one should you get lucky and find a hatter card (which are valued at about 350-500k).

Which you definitely should read up on, and here's the link to that in our wiki, I'll also throw up two other quests you should do as a newbie to get yourself some warps unlocked on the cheap along with a very awesome headgear. ;D

Hatter Quest+List of Cards on it: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tle=Hatter

Sisterly Affection: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i..._Affection

Buddy Beanie Quest (must do Sisterly Affection first!): http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...ddy_Beanie

If you have any further questions about server customs do not hesitate to ask. I do hope you enjoy your stay at our server should you join us.
hey there! My name is vahn, and I can answer a few questions for you. We are the server that trumps others because we have an incredible team of gm's and players that care about others and want an in depth feel to the game.we feel it heightens the quality of gameplay and friendship amongst players. About the fists, it ranges, but I've a few that I can spare to you.hope to see ya soon!
i know you have questions, and they've answered them, but please edit and remove your previous server name please. It's against the server rules to promote, advertise or mention other servers other than heRO or officials such as iRO, pRO, idRO, etc.
i say the best thing that attracted me to heRO was the "no multiclienting" rule

btw. please dont post other server's name ^_^
I'm sorry, I thought it was ok to mention since I wasn't talking positive about it. Anyway the questions have been answered and I'm gonna give it a try!
Its a great server; but don't expect a utopia of no strife and ill-thought. There are some assholes, but from my experience there are more neutrals or nice people than there are of the aforementioned.

Welcome to the server, and thank you for having kept my hp/tp healed so many times. \o
If you ask the right questions on main you should be fine, if you have general knowledge of RO any question on main should avoid you any of us occasional lurkers.

As for what makes the server special..Thats an easy one:
It has me.
Well, yes,it also has shikari. You got your rabies and shots recently, right? Lolol, j/k
Vahn_ashwood Wrote:Well, yes,it also has shikari. You got your rabies and shots recently, right? Lolol, j/k

More like birth control and HIV vaccine
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's