heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heroic Server Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
anyone know the number of color of chars on bombering backpake's picture of pandora?
bambababam, yesterday i was a millionaire, now i'm poorer than a new player who just sold a hatter card :@

nice quest btw, you made me panic at the j--- part Laugh
Wow yea that jail part just freaked me out Q_Q
Laugh

Loved the quest its so awesomely cute xD and perfectly designed in its repeatability. And cute anime for the sprites too :o

Thanks to everyone responsible :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERO!!!!
XD
Psh leameealoneguise I'm not a bot. Ok

That's my favorite part of the quest! ILU Anton you can arrest me anytime. Kissy
@trinitrotoluen that palette is new and not available to players yet ^_^;

@ManiacManiac19 nice avatar, not so keen on the sig (copied from a bot as I recall! you could remove the links at least XD)

Event schedule update!
  • The PVP Tournament with Circe is postponed to Friday October 28th at 7 PM, more details will follow in a separate thread.
  • Monsters VS Heroes, a PVM event is added to the schedule for today, Saturday October 15th at 3:00 PM with GM-Pandora
    Compete in a closed room against 50 waves of monsters, including several mini-boss and 45 MVPs! The highest wave the heroes reach the better the prize everyone gets. The heroes must bring all equipments/supplies they will need, 5 map resurections will be provided by the GM. Level 80+
  • Friday's Novitrap moved to Saturday after the Fairy Auction.
  • Friday's timeslot replaced by Player's Choice Event on Friday October 21st at 3:00 PM with GM-Pandora
    What event will be hosted will be determined by who finds me in a hide and seek.

Happy Birthday!
*hands HeRo a cane* You might need this soon, Happy birthday HeRo~

Werewolf was fun, liked the last round how we had the lovers bless/cursed and being seer and drunk all at the same time and they killed me the priest right off the bat D= All you who voted my death shall burn in hell D=<

Please don't take my last line seriously ._.
Monsters VS Heroes event just ended, lasted nearly 5 hours, players beat 34 waves of increasingly harder mobs.
The fire round was nigh impossible. Especially with people luring into our respawn zone, which apparently incredibly safe and rained candy when we died- or something.

I had fun, but some people need to avoid intentionally doing that shit. Sweat
Add that pallete now panda, i want it *_* yayayaya
GM-Pandora Wrote:@ManiacManiac19 nice avatar, not so keen on the sig (copied from a bot as I recall! you could remove the links at least XD)
Thank you! Anton is the best. Yes it was passed down to me from a fallen bot. Ok Uhhhh... is the image a problem or just the links? The links were actually switched out with youtube videos and weren't actually ads. I'm sorry. I changed them to heRO links, is that better?

Yesterdays Werewolf was really fun. I died in like 2 rounds but being a cultist is awesome! Thank you Mr. Glyph. Ok Omg you can't see me in the first page photo! I'm gonna cry forever now. Cry Here's a better one! (It has me in it!)
[Image: 2z89ksh.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's